Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my girl is like anti star wars everything...any time the commercial comes on she gets mad and talks shyt about how annoying it is and how she's not interested and is sick of people bringing it up to her...

so i been watching Star Wars on the low becoming a fan and wanted to see the new flick so i figured fukk it i might just take that L and go see the flick by myself one day... i didnt end up going...

well i saw a commercial for the star wars toys and pointed out how they have 6 toys and none of them are the actual main character(Rey) and one thing led to another and i told her that i ALMOST thought about going to see it...

AND THAT MADE HER MAD :damn:

just because i'd be at the movies alone...even though i watch flicks all the damn time by myself....why should i include her in something she ALWAYS says she's not interested in and hates? :snoop:

thats what i get for coming out of the Star Wars closet to my girl :lolbron:
To the bushes she goes :yeshrug:

Daps
u7HcWOx.jpg

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Yea i just rewatched it and totally didnt get that shyt. JJ fukked that whole part up
They probably tried a bit too hard to make Rey 'special' and well-liked or at least moreso than the other characters. Turned Finn into a simp, Han quickly offering a job. they call her a 'mary sue' hopefully that's fixed in the blu ray release.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They probably tried a bit too hard to make Rey 'special' and well-liked or at least moreso than the other characters. Turned Finn into a simp, Han quickly offering a job. they call her a 'mary sue' hopefully that's fixed in the blu ray release.
How is Finn A simp? This isn't the first movie where a male character tries to save a potential female love interest