Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Saw it in 3D while on two tabs of an LSD analogue. By the time they told us to put on our glasses, I was coming up. I must have looked like a statue because I did not move, barely blinked, and didn't even touch my popcorn.
how did it feel for you to take on Kylo Ren and his brigade that day? :russ:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You know...I bet Luke is going to feel like shyt for going into hiding when he finds out that in his absence: Han and Leia broke up, The First Order rose up on the scene, Max Von Sydow's character (whom had a connection to him) was slaughtered by Kylo Ren and the innocent villagers were all slaughtered by Stormtroopers as well just because they were there, 3 or 4 planets were destroyed by the Starkiller Base, Han was killed by Kylo Ren and now Leia (who has already been through a lot of shyt in life) is in mourning, Finn was gravely injured by Kylo Ren too, and dozens of X- Wing pilots all died in the ensuing battle to destroy the base.

It's probably just best to leave all of this out when getting him up to speed on things since he went on his island vacation. He doesn't need more guilt on his shoulders. :whoa:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You know...I bet Luke is going to feel like shyt for going into hiding when he finds out that in his absence: Han and Leia broke up, The First Order rose up on the scene, Max Von Sydow's character (whom had a connection to him) was slaughtered by Kylo Ren and the innocent villagers were all slaughtered by Stormtroopers as well just because they were there, 3 or 4 planets were destroyed by the Starkiller Base, Han was killed by Kylo Ren and now Leia (who has already been through a lot of shyt in life) is in mourning, Finn was gravely injured by Kylo Ren too, and dozens of X- Wing pilots all died in the ensuing battle to destroy the base.

It's probably just best to leave all of this out when getting him up to speed on things since he went on his island vacation. He doesn't need more guilt on his shoulders. :whoa:

perhaps luke didn't leave, but was banished somehow.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
1z1bn5u.jpg
:russ: