Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I'm explaining why fans don't like post 80s Lucas. Has nothing to do with "experimenting" or whatever excuse George is using

It wasn't reference, that's originally who Jabba was. It wasn't until years later that he became a space slug.

The Special Edition scene was an excuse to use some CGI and to throw some more Boba Fett in there. But the CGI Jabba was horrible, Han stepping on his tail looked awkward as hell, and the scene doesn't tell you anything that you didn't know from the Greedo scene. Just 1 of a 100 pointless changes
:stopitslime:Man you bytching about insignificant bullshyt? Did those minor changes affect the overall story and saga? No so shut the fukk up and stop bytching like a lil hoe

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
really enjoyed it(been sick since the 30th{possibly also hungover dying sickness} +out of town on holidays)

i was :takedat: with rey each time but i'll admit I was :rudy: she learned all that in 5 space minutes?

I thought when she met kylo ren that he said something such as "you're the one i'd been hearing about" or was that just from 20 minutes ago in space time

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:yawn:
1z1bn5u.jpg
Rey being OP is valid, but I still love the film:yeshrug:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I didn't realise @Darth Bane was a Coli poster :wtf:

How do you feel about Snoke possibly having the destroyed the Rule of 2? :lupe: