Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jedi in general, were simultaneously naive as fukk and arrogant as fukk. I think the greatest thing that Lucas ever did to us, was painting this picture of the all-so powerful Jedi, then making them out to be glorified bodyguards of the Senate that sat around all day meditating etc until they were given orders to strike. They were pawns and the only one that wanted to be more than ended up beingmanipulated on both sides. That was beautiful, Shakespearean even.
Yup. It's painted beautifully in Clone Wars

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I was getting at.
He realized that in a vision he had in the last couple of episodes of season six of The Clone Wars. And it came to reality when he realize he couldnt beat Palpatine. He wasn't just gonna run once things started to reveal themselves while his fellow Jedi started dropping like flies
So mace was that much nicer than yoda with the light saber

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
yqglIEn.jpg

Peace Han.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched it again this afternoon, I enjoyed it just as much as the first 2 times I saw it. Still my 2 biggest beefs is how the hell Poe got back to the resistance after crashing and the fact that they revealed to early about Kylo Ren. I still love the chemistry with Rey and Finn and enjoyed Finn character. I have no issue with Rey's use of the Force because I suspect in part 8 they are going to explain that she had training early on in her life. I still wish Luke would have said something to Rey even if it was just " we need to start your training immediately". Its sorta corny but it isnt any worse than the 2 just staring at each other. I give this movie 4 stars out of 5 stars