Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_o0cttuJxGt1rvya9ro1_1280.png

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Palpating was waiting for Anakin but I do think Mace caught him off guard and challenged him
Read a theory that Palpatine uses a lot of energy to keep up his normal human appearance. Going by that, Sith Lord wasn't giving his all against Mace. Just looking at his other confrontations, Palpatine is quick to use his force lightning at the slightest sign of him being in danger (or for shyts and giggles)

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Honestly, Kylo taking off the mask was a good thing.

He was swag-surfing on everyone while wearing it, then got his ass beat by an untrained force-sensitive without it. :manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read a theory that Palpatine uses a lot of energy to keep up his normal human appearance. Going by that, Sith Lord wasn't giving his all against Mace. Just looking at his other confrontations, Palpatine is quick to use his force lightning at the slightest sign of him being in danger (or for shyts and giggles)
Meh but say anakin hesitates or something and mace kills him that's a horrible plan . Wasn't mace the best with the lightsaber and used some dark side techniques while fighting

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh but say anakin hesitates or something and mace kills him that's a horrible plan . Wasn't mace the best with the lightsaber and used some dark side techniques while fighting
Possibly.

To the first part. I think Palpatine has future visions because he after reading Lords of the Sith, and watching TCW I noticed he does things like that. He's a master of deception and manipulation.

I was never a Darth Sidious fan as a kid because it looked like he didnt do anything, but after all this additional material I see he is pretty damn dope.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Possibly.

To the first part. I think Palpatine has future visions because he after reading Lords of the Sith, and watching TCW I noticed he does things like that. He's a master of deception and manipulation.

I was never a Darth Sidious fan as a kid because it looked like he didnt do anything, but after all this additional material I see he is pretty damn dope.
Even the great yoda couldn't sense that he was a Sith Lord until it was too late

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that face was definitely a mask and exerting himself revealed it, rather than him using the force lightning somehow degrading his face.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
They're not ignoring the prequels at all, Anakin was supposed to be in this movie (and might be in future ones) + Ewan McGregor has a line in this flick + we see Prequel props all over the flick.

The first lines are about 'balance of the force' - which is a concept the prequels introduced. The Clones are also mentioned.

It's just fanboys doing what they always do, imagining they have any ownership over the Star Wars story.

JJ was a huge fan of Clones/Sith (probably not Menace).

Last edited: