Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The fact that he is clearly the best pilot in the Resistance and resisted the FO's interrogation before Kylo Ren are some indications. Also since one of the comics/novels specifically mentioned that Luke planted force trees near the place where Poe grew up.
It's been reported SW comics/novels aren't considered cannon anymore only legend y'all need to stop drawing from that shyt

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Does anyone else remember in the teaser, when Luke is overheard saying "The Force is strong in my family. My father had it. My sister has it. Now, you have it." It was never in the movie but after seeing it, he was clearly talking about Rey.
That was a re-recording of Luke's speech from jedi
But yes, it probably is

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
She's more likely Luke's niece than his daughter.
:jbhmm:

Kylo and Rey are close to the same age

One gets sent to a Jedi master for training, the other gets sent to jakku, a bare fukking desert to fend for her own

Sounds plausible

:martin:

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:

Kylo and Rey are close to the same age

One gets sent to a Jedi master for training, the other gets sent to jakku, a bare fukking desert to fend for her own

Sounds plausible

:martin:

It's plausible if you assume that Kylo is actually older than Rey. He would have had to be old enough to kill Luke's padawans and join the Knights of Ren while Rey was still a little girl. I think it's also safe to assume that Rey was a padawan that Kylo didn't kill. So they sent her to Jakku.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It's plausible if you assume that Kylo is actually older than Rey. He would have had to be old enough to kill Luke's padawans and join the Knights of Ren while Rey was still a little girl. I think it's also safe to assume that Rey was a padawan that Kylo didn't kill. So they sent her to Jakku.
:comeon:

He himself was still a padawan