Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Also not only Finn but Poe is obviously some degree force sensitive as well.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep they had him hidden behind people in the crowd but i saw them floppy ears and eyes for a millisecond i just started laughing out loud.It's when Chewbacca and Rey is leaving in the Millenium Falcon to get Luke.

Smh :snoop:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Does anyone else remember in the teaser, when Luke is overheard saying "The Force is strong in my family. My father had it. My sister has it. Now, you have it." It was never in the movie but after seeing it, he was clearly talking about Rey.
It's from ESB they just played it in the trailers

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
How funny it would be if all this Rey accent theories turn out completely wrong and it turns out that the only reason she speaks that way is her faked accent sucked like Halle Berry as Storm...

Will have to check this thread in 2 years to revisit all these theories and accusations

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Snoke was so fukking stupid.

Kylo Ren was wack.He was kind of good towards the end and in that final battle though.I feel like he would have been a much better character if they never even gave him the mask and the voice.

Loved seeing Chewbacca put in work.

I marked the fukk out for old man Luke.Hope he has some dope fight scenes in the next 2 movies.

Finn was good.The girl was really good.

The stormtrooper suits were super clean.

I know i aint the only one who caught Jar Jar in the crowd at the very end. :lolbron:

When them rebels showed up out of nowhere it was like Stone Cold theme hit,i was like..

2pac-laughing-juice.gif

Po was a one man squadron.That motherfukker must be a Jedi too the way he was hitting those double and triple kills in the air.Jedi pilot.

The whole deathstar/star killer angle was wack as fukk.They bascially just told your ass"We don't give a fukk this shyt bout to be lit regardless" And it was.But that whole take down shields and the starkiller itself was laughable.

They should have just got a different old Princess Leia.Way too :flabbynsick:

Princee Leia sound like she smoke 10 packs a day.Come on man.They could of replaced her i wouldn't even been mad.

You nikkas man....
:what:

Why the hell would you replace Carrie Fisher

Its 30 yrs after Return of the Jedi she's an old woman the hell do you expect her to sound like

Conz

Superstar
Daps
saw it again and something bugged me. I'm not usually one to complain about fickle shyt like this, but I haven't seen anyone else really mention it.

Finn - a sympathetic character who was basically adopted by the First Order and raised from birth to be a mindless soldier - has a change of heart and goes to the light... then proceeds to kill a shytload of his former colleagues - all of which are in the same situation he was in up until a couple days ago.

I mean, yeah, they couldn't have him running around the whole time and not shooting anyone, but when he drove the lightsaber right through a stormtrooper's heart, all i could think was "goddamn, you were a little p*ssy trying to help save your bleeding friend the other day, now you're savagely murdering dudes."

again, nitpick, not way around it, but thought I'd bring it up.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You are absolutely one to complain about fickle shyt like that conz :heh:

You point is fairly valid tho. It showed heroism and bravery in him growing up quickly, is my only logic
nah i would normally let something like this slide, but complain about smaller stupid shyt

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell would you replace Carrie Fisher

Its 30 yrs after Return of the Jedi she's an old woman the hell do you expect her to sound like
That's exactly who it felt like was in the movie too.Carrie Fisher being herself.Not Princess Leia.She just too far gone for this role.You could tell they limited the fukk out of her lines too.