Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Finn was so good with the saber because he's in love with Rey.
their kid is going to be the galaxys next big hope

bndocks_ep114_12.jpg

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:shyt has to be rough for Chewie. Think about it. He probably spent a lot of time with baby/infant Ben/Kylo before they sent him off to Luke. Then had to start blasting at him when he killed Han. :mjcry:
Chewy wasn't around Kylo.Han wasn't even around for him.I felt bad for Chewy because he lost his lifelong best friend.A part of Chewy died with Solo.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i forgot how high the body count jedi was toward the beginning just coming out of empire, that shyt was pretty dark, first were introduced to a fat slob with alien sex slaves he feeds to rancors, more things getting eaten/killed, luke almost gives in entirely to the darkside slicing through jabbas entire gang while sending people to get digested slowly over a thousand years, the ewoks dont bother me as much because star wars has always had this lowkey thing about big things starting small, like r2 carrying the plans for the deathstar and yoda training obi wan & vader
Look at the body count in the Clone Wars show :wow:

No "good guys never kill" bullshyt with the Jedi :obama:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
not sure what the motive was behind it, but there is definitely an imperial march cue during the scene when luke is revealed. really sets an ominous tone.

i hope it's not the case, but they might be setting us up for the heel turn.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
i forgot how high the body count jedi was toward the beginning just coming out of empire, that shyt was pretty dark, first were introduced to a fat slob with alien sex slaves he feeds to rancors, more things getting eaten/killed, luke almost gives in entirely to the darkside slicing through jabbas entire gang while sending people to get digested slowly over a thousand years, the ewoks dont bother me as much because star wars has always had this lowkey thing about big things starting small, like r2 carrying the plans for the deathstar and yoda training obi wan & vader
Jedi is my favorite Star Wars movie because it contains so much of why I love Star Wars. The transformation of Luke, the ultimate finale between good and evil, redemption, the best space battle in all the movies, lightsabers, The Force, villains like Vader Emperor Boba Jabba and such, speeder bike chase, all kinds of different alien species, humor, Force ghosts, Yoda, the list goes on. Empire is the best movie but I love Jedi because when I think of the Star Wars universe I imagine that movie.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man how many years will we havebto wait before disney gives us the extended cut because fukk what JJ says. Disney will get another billy releasing that shyt