Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Poe is the male version of Princess Leia. His parallels are too blatant. Sending plans to the Droid and being captured. Work for the Resistance similar in vein to Leia and the Rebel Alliance. Confident and self-assured like Leia is.

Finn is Han Solo right down to the jacket. He's the unlikely hero that wanted no parts initially to help with the Resistance like Han in the Rebel Alliance. Both (even in this film) are hopping in situations blindly making things up on the fly. Both have fallen for the female protagonist. And both are snarky, charismatic and entertaining personalities.
Finn wasn't snarky tho, his humour was more in his expressions and acts not words

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Poe is the male version of Princess Leia. His parallels are too blatant. Sending plans to the Droid and being captured. Work for the Resistance similar in vein to Leia and the Rebel Alliance. Confident and self-assured like Leia is.

Finn is Han Solo right down to the jacket. He's the unlikely hero that wanted no parts initially to help with the Resistance like Han in the Rebel Alliance. Both (even in this film) are hopping in situations blindly making things up on the fly. Both have fallen for the female protagonist. And both are snarky, charismatic and entertaining personalities.
I've had multiple Finners tell me I was completely ignorant for saying Poe is not the "new Han" because Finn is the new Han

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just saw it today. Movie was very meh. Some of the weaknesses have already been addressed but:

1. Rey mastering the force in literally one day. Using jedi mind tricks, telekinesis, and defeating a sith apprentice without any training whatsoever. I don't care if it's implied that she had training as a child. There's literally nothing left for her to learn except force lightning or some other power they make up.

2. Kylo Ren is a completely incompetent villain. And the actor they go to play him looks goofy as fukk.

3. "Starkiller Base" was a stupid rehash with an even stupider name.

4. I don't understand why Poe had to survive. How did that move the story along?

5. Why does Rey have a British accent? Han and Leia don't have accents. Kylo doesn't have an accent. Nobody in that family except for Rey has a British accent.

6. That pointless little orange alien who ran the cantina and didn't do anything.

7. No explanation of the political situation whatsoever.
You aren't born with an accent jackass.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As I've said in at least 3 prior posts, there's nobody on Jakku with a prissy British accent either. But way to live up to your sensitive-ass username.
Where was she before she was left on jakku? She wasn't there her whole life, use your brain dog no filmmaker is going to explain how a character has a British accent so retards like you don't have a conniption

Superstar
Daps
Where was she before she was left on jakku? She wasn't there her whole life, use your brain dog no filmmaker is going to explain how a character has a British accent so retards like you don't have a conniption

She spent basically her entire life on Jakku. And if she's from the Skywalker family, there's definitely no reason for a British accent. It runs contrary to her whole persona -- not just the accent, but her specific type of British accent. John Boyega is British too but he's a real-ass actor and suppressed it.

Think about shyt for two seconds before popping off for daps ole self-proclaimed sensitive-ass motherfukker.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She spent basically her entire life on Jakku. And if she's from the Skywalker family, there's definitely no reason for a British accent. It runs contrary to her whole persona -- not just the accent, but her specific type of British accent. John Boyega is British too but he's a real-ass actor and suppressed it.

Think about shyt for two seconds before popping off for daps ole self-proclaimed sensitive-ass motherfukker.
She was 5 years old when left on jakku, accents form at an extremely early age. I doubt you've talked to every person on jakku to see if they have a similar accent