Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Superstar
Daps
See you got a point there :ld:

Which probably means she's not related to any of them Skywalkers (if they're trying to be logical) and she's not originally from Jakku (I think that was implied anyway)

I still think they're building to her being part of the Skywalker bloodline. I'd be surprised if they aren't. Nobody outside of the Skywalker family is that strong in the force. Unless she's another Jesus baby like Anakin.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just saw it for the 2nd time yesterday. I'm good now.

Can't wait till I finish my theater room next month! :blessed:

I'm not sure if its a basement or living room or etc.. but its been 12 years for me and i am still not officially finished... I dont think I ever will... Gotta stop tweeking...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not sure if its a basement or living room or etc.. but its been 12 years for me and i am still not officially finished... I dont think I ever will... Gotta stop tweeking...

Me and my wife found this cat at the home depot who is doing ours for 26k. :coswin:

All of the drywall, insulation, and AC is done. He gotta finish the painting and plumbling now and we good.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm not that into the expanded universe, but I think Finn was partially based off Han Solo's expanded backstory. I think one of the books (or the original Ep. 4 script?) explains that Han Solo was a Stormtrooper who deserted.
Even if that was true Han solo was a man who was a wisecracking rogue that had presence and got the job done with efficiency.Boyega is very diminutive was kind of clumsy and observed a lot. Poe in the little we saw exuded more Han solo. Fake backstory or not

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Even if that was true Han solo was a man who was a wisecracking rogue that had presence and got the job done with efficiency.Boyega is very diminutive was kind of clumsy and observed a lot. Poe in the little we saw exuded more Han solo. Fake backstory or not
If anything Poe looks like Luke in episode 4 without the force though

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Me and my wife found this cat at the home depot who is doing ours for 26k. :coswin:

All of the drywall, insulation, and AC is done. He gotta finish the painting and plumbling now and we good.

Did mine myself ... I got into it when I found www.avsforum.com about 15 years ago.. the DIY theater section gallery is bananas...

Back to SW... hopefully I can see it tonight..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If anything Poe looks like Luke in episode 4 without the force though
Y'all are getting caught up on the visuals before characterisation. Doesn't matter that he fired the killshot that blew the starkiller base like Luke did his attitude in scenes with ren and Finn was solo lite

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What parallel is there between Han and Finn other than the fact they were Brown jackets and they ain't got the force
His role as far as being down with Luke/Rey. He doesn't have the force but he is rollin with those that do. Like Han Solo and Luke in the originals, B :what:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Did mine myself ... I got into it when I found www.avsforum.com about 15 years ago.. the DIY theater section gallery is bananas...

Back to SW... hopefully I can see it tonight..

Oh you talking about the theater room. Nah, I was talking the whole basement. I just ran the wires for my theater room from the celiving when the drywall cats were there. Doing a 7.2 setup.

I gotta find a projector and speakers. I want those Klipsch joints but them shyts are 3 stacks. :francis: