Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Hopefully C-3PO is next to her because I want to see a glorious explosion of springs, gears, wire & scrap metal flying out of the fukking screen in crisp 3-D with his piece of shyt head laying on the ground smouldering in flames.:dame:

Damn breh what C-3PO do to you?:dahell:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I return to the thread and there has been over 30 pages of Finn bashing? Really? Ninjas please. And it would seem that most of the people had never even seen a Star Wars movie, or else they would have noticed that Finn was the man, first-go-round when compared to the other's (lack of) accomplishments. But anyway....

It would appear that I was right about the map waking up R2.
J.J. Abrams Explains Role of R2-D2 in The Force Awakens

The more that I think about the movie, the more I'll say that this movie did absolutely nothoing to advance the story. Say what you want about the PT, but there was an excellent story there, hidden beneath horrible dialog, CGI overdose and slapstick humor. We know damn near everything we need to know except "who was Anakin's father?" AS good as this movie is, it did seem like a wasted opportunity. They should have made it a stand alone film, or given more exposition as to what happened or what is happening.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
went to see it friday night it was dope as hell!!! i wish captain phasma had a much bigger role and dont know what the gripe about Kylo Ren is about i guess maybe if he were a legit baddie i don't think there would be a problem with his character.

She does in the official non-official comic book inspired Minecraft PS4 exclusive spin-off, I should neg you for not knowing that, you ain't no fan :troll:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Saber%252520Battle.gif

Rey%2525203.gif

:banderas:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I return to the thread and there has been over 30 pages of Finn bashing? Really? Ninjas please. And it would seem that most of the people had never even seen a Star Wars movie, or else they would have noticed that Finn was the man, first-go-round when compared to the other's (lack of) accomplishments. But anyway....

It would appear that I was right about the map waking up R2.
J.J. Abrams Explains Role of R2-D2 in The Force Awakens

The more that I think about the movie, the more I'll say that this movie did absolutely nothoing to advance the story. Say what you want about the PT, but there was an excellent story there, hidden beneath horrible dialog, CGI overdose and slapstick humor. We know damn near everything we need to know except "who was Anakin's father?" AS good as this movie is, it did seem like a wasted opportunity. They should have made it a stand alone film, or given more exposition as to what happened or what is happening.
It's setting up for the other two films. I personally can't wait to marathon them when its all said and done

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
All of a sudden this bytch masters the force she didnt even knew she had just fifteen minutes before. Movie was kinda trash

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is it me or did Leia gas Solo up to get bodied....? :patrice:. Seems he knew Ben was a lost cause.
Yeah they should have found a better way for him to die i know its his son but Han is to space smart for that lol.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
All of a sudden this bytch masters the force she didnt even knew she had just fifteen minutes before. Movie was kinda trash
I dont think it makes the movie trash but she is shockingly overpowered.

I mean pound for pound she is a jedi savant and is already powerful than luke skywalker and probably on the fukkin palpatine level. Its ridiculous.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
well if i understand the story correctly, rey's powers were always there she just didn't know how to tap into them. so i'm sure they'll shed more light on that in the next one.

it's hard to tell how strong she is right now because our only measuring stick in this movie is kylo ren and it isn't even all that clear how powerful he is either. guy had his hands full with finn who's just a regular dude.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
She was getting mollywopped until she Jean Grey'd up.
when u factor in she pretty much nvr used a light saber until then, then no she really didnt :heh:

it makes kylo seem so fukking weak that she was able to block him off until she awakened this immeasurable force.....and why did he just sit there and watch her go into meditation and shyt? :dahell: still a good movie but that ending was bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
well if i understand the story correctly, rey's powers were always there she just didn't know how to tap into them. so i'm sure they'll shed more light on that in the next one.

it's hard to tell how strong she is right now because our only measuring stick in this movie is kylo ren and it isn't even all that clear how powerful he is either. guy had his hands full with finn who's just a regular dude.
Thats every jedi ever...there is no reason for her to do shyt in ten minutes that took luke fukking skywalker two movies to do.

And kylo is incredibly powerful. He took a blaster that killed like 40 storm troopers in one shot to the torso and kept on. His force mind trick powers are pretty good considering poe resisted all other torture, his a proficient lightsaber swordsman, he stopped a blaster shot in mid air, he sensed people like han solo and others instinctively, and he is feared by everyone in the entire movie besides maybe the other first order lieutenant.

And it took a brutal high powered blaster shot, a lightsaber duel with finn where fin DID DAMAGE REN FURTHER, and a fukkin force savant miracle for rey to defeat kylo ren....

...and his training isnt complete.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's called "The Force Awakens" for a reason. Plus, she did not really "master" the force.... she just yielded with it. Not to mention that it's heavily implied that she's been previously trained and had her memory suppressed.