Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
one scene i had forgotten about but remembered while reading through this thread, is when rey was fixing some shyt in their spacecraft early on, and was telling finn to pass some shyt like a space screwdriver :heh: and that dude couldnt even competently do that right.:what: its bad enough he is not a jedi or warrior, but they really wanted to push home the point that this dude was borderline useless and possibly a burden to that white girl :mjlol: .

Two seconds later he's about to get eaten by a tentacle monster...until Rey saves him AGAIN.

This movie....:snoop:

This is the worst representation of blacks in a LONG time. And it *just so happens* to be in one of the biggest movies of all time. This is about to take the US Domestic record....:dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
More bullshyt being spilled by the same idiots :francis:

Now y'all talking about kids being let down :francis:

You have to be white to be a Jedi :francis:

Even though we've seen all types of aliens be Jedi :francis:

And multiple black people be Jedi :francis:

Y'all are fukking morons :mjlol:

Just posted someone who has a vast knowledge of Star Wars tweets about it from his perspective. How the people he knew felt about the misdirect. He didn't even shyt on the movie and basically was agreeing with what a lot of people here are saying and never said a bad thing about Finn.

But carry on with that bullshyt fam. :ehh:

y que

Banned
Daps
all these coli militants are basically douchbag kanye's mad at a cute lil white girl for being the star

pathetic

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Saw the movie wit my son and loved it. He loved Finn and cheered/laughed every scene he was in...now he wants all Finn's action figures lol

Personally I didn't like how we have another black "traitor" (i.e. see Lando) but I think Finn's role will be even bigger in the upcoming movies...the chemistry with him and Rey was huge. No way they just let that go. His backstory is much more rich and detailed than Rey's too, they could probably do half a movie on that alone. Notice how Kylo and Phasma knew exactly who he was. I also like how they portrayed Kylo as trying to live up to his grandfather's legacy but falling short. Them tantrums were real haha.
*in before coli militant posts without just accepting your viewpoint and moving on :troll:*

Just posted someone who has a vast knowledge of Star Wars tweets about it from his perspective. How the people he knew felt about the misdirect. He didn't even shyt on the movie and basically was agreeing with what a lot of people here are saying and never said a bad thing about Finn.

But carry on with that bullshyt fam. It suits you. :ehh:
these bums spent hundreds of posts trying to convince people to agree with their viewpoint that as written finn was perfect not even realizing they "ruined" the discussion themselves :dead:

i just have to attribute it to being a super stan or something. like these dudes was unwilling to even just be like "i guess i can see where you coming from but i just disagree :yeshrug: " instead they ended up making extreme analogies on some 5th grader shyt :mjlol:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Saw the movie wit my son and loved it. He loved Finn and cheered/laughed every scene he was in...now he wants all Finn's action figures lol

Personally I didn't like how we have another black "traitor" (i.e. see Lando) but I think Finn's role will be even bigger in the upcoming movies...the chemistry with him and Rey was huge. No way they just let that go. His backstory is much more rich and detailed than Rey's too, they could probably do half a movie on that alone. Notice how Kylo and Phasma knew exactly who he was. I also like how they portrayed Kylo as trying to live up to his grandfather's legacy but falling short. Them tantrums were real haha.

I know they have a stage 1 reading book coming out which is just those two on some adventures. But I think by VIII they would be a fully fledged team

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
*in before coli militant posts without just accepting your viewpoint and moving on :troll:*

these bums spent hundreds of posts trying to convince people to agree with their viewpoint that as written finn was perfect not even realizing they "ruined" the discussion themselves :dead:

i just have to attribute it to being a super stan or something. like these dudes was unwilling to even just be like "i guess i can see where you coming from but i just disagree :yeshrug: " instead they ended up making extreme analogies on some 5th grader shyt :mjlol:
Brehs who aint even being militant about it get the worst :skip:

Truth is this is the venting stage for a lot of people :yeshrug: You spend months/years hyped about a movie/character.

Some accept it and say its not what I expected, but what I got was very good. Others get upset only because they've been hyped so long and disappointed because reality didn't meet their expectations.

Low key I accepted Finn a lil while back. :lolbron::francis::manny:
Its just interesting to see how brehs don't even see how shyt could be done better or how it was shot could be misinterpreted. :mjlol:

Brehs hyped about a movie for months/years aren't allowed to vent for a week. :wow:

Carry on the fight breh. I'm retiring from this thread. :salute:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Brehs who aint even being militant about it get the worst :skip:

Truth is this is the venting stage for a lot of people :yeshrug: You spend months/years hyped about a movie/character.

Some accept it and say its not what I expected, but what I got was very good. Others get upset only because they've been hyped so long and disappointed because reality didn't meet their expectations.

Low key I accepted Finn a lil while back. :lolbron::francis::manny:
Its just interesting to see how brehs don't even see how shyt could be done better or how it was shot could be misinterpreted. :mjlol:

Brehs hyped about a movie for months/years aren't allowed to vent for a week. :wow:

Carry on the fight breh. I'm retiring from this thread. :salute:
i tried to fall back yesterday, imma have to today. imma let the crybabies and stans have it and discuss how perfect everything was :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's change which one of characters was black, keep the story the same, and see how the critique would change :jbhmm:

Black Poe:
-goes to jail
-snitched
-saved by a white boy
-barely in the movie

Black Kylo:
-murderer
-angry
-can't control his rage
-pawn of the white man
-worships a dead white man
-subservient to Hux
-killed his daddy
-lost to a white girl

Black Rey
-slave
-parents abandoned her
-wasn't doing anything until that white boy Finn showed up and gave her purpose
-didn't know things Finn knew
-scared to carry a light saber
-natural athlete who picked up the force by instincts
-needs a white man to teach her how to use the force
-a black female lead emasculates/feminizes black boys who'll see the movie

These Tariq Nasheed types will find a good white supremacists angle in anything:lolbron:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
is it as p*ssy as giving a fukk that a few people disagree with how you feel about a character in a fictional movie :jbhmm:

or would you say its about as p*ssy as crying that "discussion is now ruined" :jbhmm: (even though it can still be had its just you all would rather continue to argue with people who obviously have a different viewpoint?)

personally i'd say the latter is slightly pussier (yeah i made that word up so what :dame:)
:yeshrug:It's fine to disagree breh but it's just ridiculous to complain about the character when he drove the plot

What's even more ridiculous is if this was a white actor who got the role there would be no complaining

It is disgusting that somebody on here says that they wished a white man got the part and that bytchmade way of thinking gets consigned

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Let's change which one of characters was black, keep the story the same, and see how the critique would change :jbhmm:

Black Poe:
-goes to jail
-snitched
-saved by a white boy
-barely in the movie

Black Kylo:
-murderer
-angry
-can't control his rage
-pawn of the white man
-subservient to Hux
-killed his daddy
-lost to a white girl

Black Rey
-slave
-parents abandoned her

These Tariq Nasheed types will find a good white supremacists angle in anything:lolbron:
The Black Kylo will be definitely said word for word.:deadmanny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black Poe:
-goes to jail
-snitched
-saved by a white boy
-barely in the movie

Black Kylo:
-murderer
-angry
-can't control his rage
-pawn of the white man
-subservient to Hux
-killed his daddy
-lost to a white girl

Black Rey
-slave
-parents abandoned her

Made Man

All Star
Daps

Black Poe:
-goes to jail
-snitched
-saved by a white boy
-barely in the movie

Black Kylo:
-murderer
-angry
-can't control his rage
-pawn of the white man
-subservient to Hux
-killed his daddy
-lost to a white girl

Black Rey
-slave
-parents abandoned her

These Tariq Nasheed types will find a good white supremacists angle in anything:lolbron:[
/ discussion