Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
All these posters want to turn a blinds eye to the subtle racism because its freaking Star Wars :dead:

I guess they enjoy seeing black males emasculated and being a side-kick. :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
All these posters want to turn a blinds eye to the subtle racism because its freaking Star Wars :dead:

I guess they enjoy seeing black males emasculated and being a side-kick. :dead:
the hoops that have been jumped through in this thread :banderas:

i'd love to see their thoughts on morgan, tyrese, and any black male in the walking dead thread :mjlol:

they'll admit rey is OP, ren had some faults, but Finn was perfect :ohlawd:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Boyega's swag is incredible. He made the character much better than what was on the paper.

Despite my problems with his character Finn in THIS MOVIE. I'm hoping he finds stardom. :myman:

yeah i still wish john the best and even with all the faults in his character he still managed to be the best acted and most thorough.

his character has the most room for growth (in part because he didnt have any at the end of the film unlike the other two heroes :mjpls: )so we'll see what the writers do, im putting my coli cash on him searching for rey for the first 40 minutes :mjpls:

The only people I've seen hating on Finn are racists and some of yall :yeshrug:
so pointing out character flaws in the film room is taboo?

or do you think he was a perfect character? :mjpls:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
i got up to the part in Fate of the Jedi series where Tahiri Veila was in prison on Coruscant and the Jedi were trying to break her out.

I thought for sure at one point that Kylo Ren was Jason once it was revealed that he was Han and Leia's son.
I was hoping that Jaina would be in the film too. as for the name Ben...i just found it interesting that in the books it's the name of Luke's son.

Ren is nowhere near as powerful Darth Caedus. Caedus studied and mastered many aspects of the Force, not just the Light and Dark Side.
Caedus did not view the Force as Dark and Light but rather as a rainbow and immersed himself in the many schools of thought regarding the Force.
Yeah. Honestly Caedus may have eventually been the most powerful ever. Or at least surpass Luke. And the reason for his turn to the dark side was really interesting.

Do you remember the scene in LOTF where Tahiri captured 14 year old Ben Skywalker and tried to seduce him? :heh:

What did you think of Abeloth? :pachaha:

Although it's unlikely, perhaps someone like Jaina does show up? We don't actually know that Rey and Ben are the only Skywalkers. Rey seems more like Ben Skywalker from the EU. Even more unlikley but there are rumours that they are looking to cast a female Sith for Episode 8 (along with a a female love interest for Finn), maybe it could be a Skywalker/Solo who was also an apprentice at the Jedi Academy.

Have you ready any of the New Canon?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
yeah i still wish john the best and even with all the faults in his character he still managed to be the best acted and most thorough.

his character has the most room for growth (in part because he didnt have any at the end of the film unlike the other two heroes :mjpls: )so we'll see what the writers do, im putting my coli cash on him searching for rey for the first 40 minutes :mjpls:

so pointing out character flaws in the film room is taboo?

or do you think he was a perfect character? :mjpls:
I aint say yall couldn't, I'm sayin I don't see why yall goin out of your way to hate on dude who's obviously gonna be one of the heroes of what's arguably one of the biggest franchises in the world right now.