Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
WHAT PART OF TRILOGY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, HIS ARC AINT OVER......:martin:

give it time.....:ufdup:
Totally dismissed the subtle c00nery that happened in the first film and HOPE the character would redeem himself in the other film brehs

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Because he was black right?
Give me a reason why a person who at that point hadnt shown any ability to use the force should have NOT lost a one on one battle to one trained in it...
When has that ever happened in Star Wars lore, regardless of the characters race, gender or species?

Black and male, yes :dahell:

No one bytched about lupita getting a role, or zoe salanda in GotG. They arent threatened by bw. But they sure did raised hell when Idris played a Norse god. And they were so happy when FINN was reduced to comedy relief and accomplished NOTHING in the first film. Bu bu bu give it time :troll:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If Finn is the co lead with Rey why can't you compare their characters
People sure do love to swerve those comparisons because Rey is obviously treated way better than Finn in the movie

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said that?:wtf:

I can't remember because I left the thread after I read it. Whoever it was needs to reveal themselves:ufdup:

Tariq Nasheed basically said they casted him because he's not handsome and has "c00n features":snoop:

John-Boyega-star-Wars-0312-1.jpg

If he looks like Sambo so does Denzel:russ:. How do you look at a another black man and say that?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Well what did he accomplished if u believed he did?? :jbhmm:
First of all he sacrifice himself going up against Kylo Ren knowing damn well he ain't no match for him but he still gave it his all. What he accomplished was preventing Kylo Ren from killing or kidnapping Rey after he knocked her out.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'll be honest I thought his best moment in the film was the fight with Kylo ren
Everything else was kinda working up to Finn not running anymore and standing and fighting
He lost that shyt quick though and the biggest WTF to me is that they kept him in a coma as a plot device
They held his character back because by any logical narrative extension he would have followed Rey to meet Luke and the writers obviously wanted Rey to be the only character to have that moment.
Finn won't elevate to the levels I want his character to achieve if they keep holding him back to push Rey over him.