Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
you just have to be patient :troll:

poe blew up the star killer, rey defeated ren/will go to train with master luke..... and finn was able to cop a fresh new wardrobe and get some quality sleep :yeshrug: sounds like your normal hero arc in a film to me :ehh: just like the other two main heroes :ehh:
Omit things to make a point brehs:sas2:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And if Kirt was black in that movie y'all would have said his the worst leader in movie history.:mjlol:
:rudy: Foh, if Finn redeemed himself in the end (defeated or HELP defeated Kylo) then our argument wouldve been moot. Can you show me the leadership qualities, intelligence, skillset, and what he brings to the franchise? He showed nothing that gives me faith for his character other then hes the next Jar Jar Binks.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, what the pro-Finn group doesnt realize is that there was a REASON why all the hate for him died down after the film was released. Abrams didnt want to upset the film's fanbase. And the WS system. They understand about the status quo. Pro-Finn peeps do not.
1. Most of the "Hate" was trolling
2. Real racists don't want brothas to be in any movie at any capacity.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Answer my question with another question :mjlol:
Its relevent because Finn did NOT sacrifice himself. Do you know what it means to sacrifice himself?? He didnt WILINGLY lose to Kylo for the greater good. He was outmatched. And unlike in Hollywood fashion he didnt wake up and deliver the final blow.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
He did some standup things, like try to take on a possible Sith apprentice by himself, but he's not a kick-ass character at this point. AT THIS POINT.

The
Story
Has
Not
Been
Completely
Told
Yet.

Dude was a stormtrooper, a group of guys that have been seen as keystone cops since the first film. He's supposed to be a galaxy hero instantly?
And in the end of the battle, HE LOST. Abrams made sure he wasnt the hero AND THAT WAS THE POINT.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and what yall are missing is that they all redeemed themselves at the end :upsetfavre:

None of those characters were joke characters. None of those characters were wide-eyed, deer in the headlights characters running behind women. Scared in evey situation. I mean come on. He was emascualated big time. He couldve been replaced by Jar Jar and the same thing wouldve happened. Aint no soldier was gonna act like that like Finn did.

WHAT PART OF TRILOGY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, HIS ARC AINT OVER......:martin:

give it time.....:ufdup:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:rudy: Foh, if Finn redeemed himself in the end (defeated or HELP defeated Kylo) then our argument wouldve been moot. Can you show me the leadership qualities, intelligence, skillset, and what he brings to the franchise? He showed nothing that gives me faith for his character other then hes the next Jar Jar Binks.
Yes when Finn told the resistance how to defeat the death star and he shown shooting skills with guns and air weapons threw out the movie.:rudy:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
From the novelization:
“Kylo murmured softly [to Rey]. “You’ve met the traitor who served under me. A minor annoyance grown larger than hedeserves. You find him more than tolerable. He drew back slightly, bemused. “You’ve even begun to care for him. A weakness, such distractions.”

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Omit things to make a point brehs:sas2:
finn was able to land a blow on an already injured trainee

Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

and then was able to cop a new wardrobe and get some quality sleep after an exhausting adventure trying to save Rey who in actuality didnt need him

we did it :blessed:

2/3rds of the heroes of this story were able to reach some sort of milestone in their character arc in the first film of a trilogy

i'll just be patient and wait on the last guy, hopefully he wakes up soon, rey needs him :troll:

1. Most of the "Hate" was trolling
2. Real racists don't want brothas to be in any movie at any capacity.
:snoop: so now we dismissing racism as trolling

come on they just trolling obama yall :camby: fukkin coli militants :camby:

Its relevent because Finn did NOT sacrifice himself. Do you know what it means to sacrifice himself?? He didnt WILINGLY lose to Kylo for the greater good. He was outmatched. And unlike in Hollywood fashion he didnt wake up and deliver the final blow.
they really jumpin through hoops on this one

he got his ass whooped on purpose :damn:

the hero always is unconscious at the end! :mindblown: didnt yall see star trek or jason borune, etc! :mindblown: