Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Lightsabers aint like Thors hammer...
The saber call out to her man. Maz even maid it a point to say that it was Luke's,then Anakins,before him or something like that . She put extra emphasis that she was up next .

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Finn was never gonna win with some of you dudes.

Force Sensitive Finn(Which is still a possibility) would've still got the beats put on him by Ren and dudes would have been unhappy about that. Rey is of that Skywalker bloodline so of course she would be damn powerful. My theory is she already had SOME Jedi training.

Critical thinking,Strategist Finn is getting called a fukking garbage man with no skills. I could very easily see him being the leader of the resistance someday.

The black mans intellect has always been questioned and we have a character that finally displays high IQ,strong morals, resourcefulness and courage, yet dudes are complaining.

:pacspit: all the Finn haters

Alot of dudes gnna be looking real silly when when episode 8 and 9 conclude. I'm seriously :mindblown: how people don't see how this man is gnna be important to this story.
cause this is the coli and nikkas on here are legit fukkin idiots

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
blackdisneylogo.gif

81DPbAdPHBL._SL1500_.jpg

:sasgroot:

I am Groot...​
This site I swear to god man :mjlol:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Brehs yall clearly don't remember Han saying "there's no such thing as a mystical force" in A New Hope? Even by that time it had fallen into the abyss of history. I really don't think alot of people in this thread has ever seen any of the previous movies
I know that was a thing in the originals, my question is more, how can that happen when we now know they were all over the place only like 30 years before then

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda surprised people have a problem with Rey being the "chosen one" type character in this new trilogy. I agree things shouldn't have been so easy for her (shoulda taken at least one L) but I'd rather see her be the hero than yet another generic white dude.

As for Finn, I think he's dope and had his moments. He's not a coward, he's just a regular dude and not really about that warrior life. And he still goes head to head with a sith and does okay. Wouldn't say he's a Han Solo knockoff either, he's quite different personality wise.

Should of taken her 1st L???? Her 1st time facing him she was CAPTURED. The instant she and Finn saw him, she IMMEDIATELY got knocked out cold. She already took TWO L's and nearly THREE had it not been for her calming herself and allow the force assist her.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We dont know that right now and when she fought off those two dudes after her droid,it was no indication it had anything to do with the force...At that point it hasnt been recosgnized by her as a power...

I didn't say that it did. I was making a point that she was SKILLED in combat before her awakening. So it shouldn't be odd for her to go toe to toe against Ren anyway.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Its weird but this movie had made me appreciate the prequel trilogy a little more. I still think the majority of the prequels were trash but i appreciate the fact that they expanded the universe and took some risks (even if some were misguided)

Honestly this movie makes me appreciate the original trilogy alot more,cuz there will will never be another SW or other trilogy to come close...Despite some issue i have with this joint it still doesnt come close for me to 4,5 or 6...

Daps
just watched today, i enjoyed it ... a bit too action-y but it is a blockbuster movie afterall, so i think thats not a big deal. definitely better than the prequels imo.

Finn & Rey were both dope, interested to see Kylo's arc too.