Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:russ: dudes expecting development in a disney film. Who did they develop in avengers 2?

episode 8 will be the same movie with an even bigger death star, fukkin more female stormtroopers, and then daisy ridley saving the day. Movie added nothing to the star wars universe.

finn did a great job. enjoyed his performance
Clint :shaq:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yep. All Lucas had to do was come up with the story and then give it to talented writers/directors to get his vision displayed in a good way. There was a lot of possibility with this. Probably would have been better if he just made little Skywalker older.

Imagine if Nolan was given The Phantom Menace (in his vision), Attack of the Clones given to Danny Boyle, Revenge of the Sith given to Darren Aronofsky. Dude's who probably would have jumped at the idea of doing Star Wars in their relatively young careers (at the time). Maybe not, but would have been cool if it happened.

The first two are so rewatchable. It has the rare ability to come on tv and make a breh want to watch it no matter what I'm doing. We'll see if this can do the same.
I'd be down with a prequel reboot. I think the story of Darth Vader could be amazing done right

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
We need this to happen.

Right the wrong George :ohlawd:

Its some talented directors out there :ehh:
Maybe in 15-20 years. Too soon. There will be 4 or 5 more SW movies coming over the next 5 or 6 years so another 3 would be too much. The prequels suck compared to the originals but they aren't quite the pile of shyt everyone is making them out to be.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anyone notice that Rey really didnt help Anyone in this movie. How is this broad a hero?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yep. All Lucas had to do was come up with the story and then give it to talented writers/directors to get his vision displayed in a good way. There was a lot of possibility with this. Probably would have been better if he just made little Skywalker older.

Imagine if Nolan was given The Phantom Menace (in his vision), Attack of the Clones given to Danny Boyle, Revenge of the Sith given to Darren Aronofsky. Dude's who probably would have jumped at the idea of doing Star Wars in their relatively young careers (at the time). Maybe not, but would have been cool if it happened.

The first two are so rewatchable. It has the rare ability to come on tv and make a breh want to watch it no matter what I'm doing. We'll see if this can do the same.
Nolan would ruin the series because he lacks humor and charm

Juven

All Star
Daps
why was ren talking to that vader mask? pretty sure vader killed the emperor :dwillhuh: