Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If they re establish the jedi council :ohhh:. Ghost yoda (I refuse to believe this guy is gone for good), Ghost Ani, Ghost obi and Luke

Star Wars VIII: The Rise of Ren

Star wars IX: Rey of Light

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is such fukking bullshyt. So he had no payoff even though his plan and Intel was the reason why that they were able to destroy the weapon and save everyone.

I'm so fukking tired of this fake delusional militant bull shyt. So a young black actor gets the most impactful role in probably the biggest movie ever and you would have preferred if the role went to a white guy.

Good grief :scust:
i agree. Honestly I'm grateful for the role of simp lord space garbage man who is in a coma while Rey goes to fulfill her destiny and Poe continues to lead the charge against the first order. :troll: thank you Hollywood :blessed:

When he wakes up from his coma in episode 8 I can't wait for 40 minutes of him looking for Rey :blessed: that character growth of a strong heroic individual :whew:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
All this Finn will be a Jedi stuff still just seems like a massive reach to me. Wishful thinking by fans who really want to see another black Jedi. If he becomes force sensitive it will be for fan service cause the movie doesn't allude to it. All I've seen is mental gymnastics to make it seem like he's force sensitive.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The militants over in the Locker Room. Why can't they just stay in the Root :francis: They got it into their heads that Finn was portrayed to be a stupid, bumbling, fearful coward that did nothing of importance in the movie while he c00n'd and tapdanced for a white chick that didn't return his advances. The amount of delusion you have to have to watch that movie and come away with those viewpoints is astounding.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I dont have an issue with Boyega's character as long as he progresses in the next two and i think his character will..What do expect from a stormtrooper ? He was holding dat saber like a brown belt and got some licks in on punk ass Kylo..i aint mad...

Kylo's powers and inconsistencies bothers me,how can he be so strong with the force and cant hold Rey in sword duel...shyt dont make any sense..he should have send her fleeing back to the falcon not lying on his back like a bytch...Right before that hes using the force to read her mind for fukk sakes...

Other thing that straight up stinks is the dialogue.I aint even getting into the droid please fakkitry,just in general the character dialogue stinks in this movie,whoever wrote the script didnt watch the originals...Too much corny ass lines and jokes and whatnot,part of what made part 4-6 so great is how good the character dialogue was in most of the films....complete drop off in the prequels and this one.

When the resistance was ready to attack the new FO base,i was waiting for that classic "all wings report in.. red 5 red 6 standing by"
instead was a wack ass generic line with a ric flair whooooo at the end :stopitslime:

What was the point of Captain Phasma ?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
All this Finn will be a Jedi stuff still just seems like a massive reach to me. Wishful thinking by fans who really want to see another black Jedi. If he becomes force sensitive it will be for fan service cause the movie doesn't allude to it. All I've seen is mental gymnastics to make it seem like he's force sensitive.

I dont think hes a jedi but he will be the next solo/chewbacca in parts 8 & 9...and there aint shyt wrong with that.
Just cut out the corny jokes in his dialogue,i cringed at that droid please shyt...just awful.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Also they rushed the shyt outta Rey's character....How do you go from a shipwreck thief/trader to a damn near purp belt with a light saber putting work in on the leader of the FO with ZERO training....Luke wasnt even that far advanced by the end of ANH and he had actual with training by Obie..

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it for the second time, still loved it - can we agree though that it's easily John William's weakest score?

Saw it twice now and I could not remember a memorable new tune if you put a gun to my head.

He was easily the most consistent part of the prequels - killing it with new shyt every movie.

Crystal Skull was his weakest. This doesn't have a memorable new score, but not mad at reintroducing the classic score motifs

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I dont think hes a jedi but he will be the next solo/chewbacca in parts 8 & 9...and there aint shyt wrong with that.
Just cut out the corny jokes in his dialogue,i cringed at that droid please shyt...just awful.
Exactly. I wouldn't say he's the next solo cause he can't pilot shyt but he'll occupy the same type of role in the script and I'm ok with the. The nikkas dead set on him being a Jedi are the ones who are gonna be bytching and complaining come next movie. It's better to just settle it in there heart right now that he's not s Jedi. And if he, by some stretch of the imagination, becomes a Jedi be suprised abd happy. But at this very point it's a reach to say he's force sensitive by using any scenes in this movie

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Why does every new character have to be the "new Luke" or the "new Han"? Why can't we just let them be Finn and Rey? I swear the way that some of yall are holding on to the past is ruining the movie and saga for you guys. Just shut the entire fukk up and enjoy this shyt dammit!

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont have an issue with Boyega's character as long as he progresses in the next two and i think his character will..What do expect from a stormtrooper ? He was holding dat saber like a brown belt and got some licks in on punk ass Kylo..i aint mad...

Kylo's powers and inconsistencies bothers me,how can he be so strong with the force and cant hold Rey in sword duel...shyt dont make any sense..he should have send her fleeing back to the falcon not lying on his back like a bytch...Right before that hes using the force to read her mind for fukk sakes...

Other thing that straight up stinks is the dialogue.I aint even getting into the droid please fakkitry,just in general the character dialogue stinks in this movie,whoever wrote the script didnt watch the originals...Too much corny ass lines and jokes and whatnot,part of what made part 4-6 so great is how good the character dialogue was in most of the films....complete drop off in the prequels and this one.

When the resistance was ready to attack the new FO base,i was waiting for that classic "all wings report in.. red 5 red 6 standing by"
instead was a wack ass generic line with a ric flair whooooo at the end :stopitslime:

What was the point of Captain Phasma ?

You do understand that his inconsistencies are connected to him being unstable. Also, you do remember that Rey is STRONGER in the force naturally as well as she beaten up TWO MEN with just a stick earlier in the movie.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
You do understand that his inconsistencies are connected to him being unstable. Also, you do remember that Rey is STRONGER in the force naturally as well as she beaten up TWO MEN with just a stick earlier in the movie.
Word! These MFs claim they know how Star Wars works and how the use of force/darkside goes. If they would have payed attention they would know that emotion and being mentally stable has a huge part in actually mastering and using the force

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also they rushed the shyt outta Rey's character....How do you go from a shipwreck thief/trader to a damn near purp belt with a light saber putting work in on the leader of the FO with ZERO training....Luke wasnt even that far advanced by the end of ANH and he had actual with training by Obie..

I don't think that's rushed at all. It's called A FORCE AWAKENS for a reason.

I think she was previously trained and her memory suppressed like Jason Bourne. Her character supposed to be the most mysterious.