Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Anakin got sonned by dooku ... then got sonned by Ben..

Kylo Ren being force unstable only shows he needs training.. just because you did something one minute.. if you dont have training doesnt mean you have the skills to channel that again... Kylo ren is RAW like anakin was..

And as far as Finn Solo or Finn Leonis is concerned ... He'll be good when he wakes up and starts getting some memories...

Kylo had training but simply hasn't completed it. He was still experienced. Rey had zero lighsaber/Jedi training and still washed and KO'ed Kylo. Get this whiney loser and clown out of here :mjlol:. What they did is indefensible.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That Anakin vs Obi Wan fight was one of the most ridiculous fights shown on film. The only thing that saved it was the end was when Obi Wan acting came through and delivered "You were the chosen one :mjcry:" line. Just straight up choreographed bullshyt otherwise. Looked like something out of Dragonball Z with these nikkas floating above lava and shyt.
I loved it and I love dragon ball z :yeshrug:. Every time I watch it I'm like :krs:. To each his own :manny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
And it showed. He even wounded was totally out classing them both.
Not impressive at all. Dude should have killed them both easily even with his injury. That's a storm trooper with a lightsaber and a girl who using a light saber for the first time in her life. Should have been slight work injured or not

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate whoever featured the thread but it may not be such a good idea considering the 2nd sentence of the post is a spoiler :whoa:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Who was Max Van Sydow's character in the beginning? Was he an old Jedi?

Wookiepedia says... Lor San Tekka was an individual who lived on the Western Reaches planet of Jakku approximately 29 years after theBattle of Jakku. San Tekka was a follower of the Church of the Force, an underground faith of loosely affiliated followers ofJedi ideals. He had dealings with the ResistanceX-Wing pilotPoe Dameron and his droid BB-8 and has a piece of the map to find Luke Skywalker. Also knows the history of Leia Organa.[1]

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Luke aint pulling TY fighters out the sky in he next one and slicing through storm trooper like nothing sigh all this talk of the force but we never ever get to see it full utilised only Kylo stopping the blaster rifle so far

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
A shyt movie.
It failed to tell a logical or reasonable story.
Acting was spotty.

This movie relies completely on nostalgia. It does nothing to setup this new world we are seeing, the story line is stupid as hell and reminiscant of a 90s JRPG.
It does nothing to build up the characters to make you re-engage with them or even fukking care when something happens to one of the classic characters.
Its just a poor movie.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not impressive at all. Dude should have killed them both easily even with his injury. That's a storm trooper with a lightsaber and a girl who using a light saber for the first time in her life. Should have been slight work injured or not

I can't believe people are actually defending it :dead:

They can bash George all they want but he only had Vader and Dooku lose when their time was up. He wasn't dumb enough to have them lose immediately unless they were specifically one and dones e.g. Maul and Grievious. Now we're expected to take Kylo seriously when he got completely washed by an unskilled random, not even going to use "rookie" anymore as that implies basic training has been undergone, character is finished. Can't even go with the redemption route as he killed off a fan-favourite character, no one will care.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Kylo Ren being force unstable only shows he needs training.. just because you did something one minute.. if you dont have training doesnt mean you have the skills to channel that again... Kylo ren is RAW like anakin was..

And as far as Finn Solo or Finn Leonis is concerned ... He'll be good when he wakes up and starts getting some memories...

True, but we all knew Anakin was bad, every great fighter(sans Floyd) has taken a few L's.
At the end of the day Anakin murked Dooku by himself in Ep. 3 and washed Luke without even trying in ESB. To have Ren be beat by someone who just picked up a lightsaber is simply poor writing. :manny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can't believe people are actually defending it :dead:

They can bash George all they want but he only had Vader and Dooku lose when their time was up. He wasn't dumb enough to have them lose immediately unless they were specifically one and dones e.g. Maul and Grievious. Now we're expected to take Kylo seriously when he got completely washed by an unskilled random, not even going to use "rookie" anymore as that implies basic training has been undergone, character is finished. Can't even go with the redemption route as he killed off a fan-favourite character, no one will care.
Yeah I'm not sure how he "outclassed" anyone. Finn got him a few times and Rey basically killed him

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
This movie gave me the same feeling I have when I watch the Fast & Furious movies, I think it's just supposed to be mindless fun. This movie has made me realise Star Wars is just a step by step action movie that isn't as unique as it was in the 70s.

I still enjoyed it though loads of plot holes, I never new the force was stumnled upon like a Power Ranger unlocking a new mode. And they made Rey to perfect like I get you want to empower little white girls but it would have been better to watch her grow throughout the trilogy.

Finn and Kylo Ren were definitely the highlights, John Boyega is really charismatic and likeable although Disney did the role reversal thing were the woman saves the man lol. They should have been equals imo. And I feel kinda sorry for Kylo Ren......I think he just needs a cuddle. Anikan was always the chosen one in the end it was him who saved the galaxy so I understand why Kylo has such an admiration for him and I also think Han wasn't the best father.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Anakin killed Dooku breh...Dooku sonned Obie....which is why this shyt sometimes makes no sense since Anakin couldnt do shyt against Kanobi on Mustafar...