Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Are they going to be able to show her losing a hand or an arm, the same way every other Skywalker does? I'm sure they will...uhh...I hope they will....

*Black kid with plunger roams around his home pretending to be Finn unclogging toilets*

:mjcry:
:jbhmm:
hmm interesting question. what kind of L will she take, it'll be interesting if she actually does. charlize in mad max was already missing an arm and took an L or two if i remember in the film but obviously mad max is a lot different than disney owned star wars. same with katniss in hunger games. it'll be interesting to see how disney handles her character, if she'll just continue to be a nonstop win machine or if she'll take an L and how exactly is the L going to be

:dead: at the bold

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't like dude either. But he's been right about some things.

that is the realest tweet about this movie yet.

look i don't think it measures up to the original 3, but i also didn't hate it. at worst i thought it was a cheap knock off. but the visceral hate isn't there like it was with the prequels because there was still a lotta cool shyt.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This franchise has turned into a goddamn kids film :snoop:

This USED to be for adults and teens at least....this is just an attempt at shifting the viewing age...and it low-key failed.

It ALWAYS been a kids film!! Lucas was selling kid's actions figures since DAY ONE. Return of the Jedi was literally geared to kids under 10!!!

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One extra scene could have made this movie much better. Since there wasn't enough Poe or enough exploring or enough background of the Resistance..I would have liked a scene of Poe being his smartass self going to a cool new planet we haven't seen yet and recruiting guys for the resistance. This movie needed a slower pacing scene to break up the craziness. And it needed to create a bigger scope of the star wars universe. The resistance looked too small to me idk

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The humor got a little too heavy, taking away from the seriousness of the characters mission. At one point the audience was laughing at every 2 lines from either Fin or Han. Felt like I was watching a parody of star wars for a minute, it was weird.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
so another thing millions of people have to read because it wasnt addressed in the film :sas2:

JJ left Rian with a shyt ton of explaining to do :dead:

:sas1:

kids gonna be looking at other kids with finn toys like:scust:did that guy even do anything

Lets just be glad they didn't turn Finn into Morgan from The Walking Dead

Honestly, that was far more disappointing than this. :mjcry: