Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally saw a br copy from torrents.. im no star wars geek but i liked it.. the best parts are when chewbacca talks

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I guess I will drop my review. Finally saw this shyt.

I planned on seeing it the first weekend it dropped but didn't want to deal with the crowds but I had high hopes.

Then my brother saw it and said it was weak af. I was like nah. Had to be half way decent, how could a 50 million nerds and all the bruhs on the coli be wrong?

He was like just wait until video, you'll Thank me later. So I waited while this movie breaks almost every record so I'm like damn I need to see this. But in the end I said fukk it, and now it's already on blu. :dead:

Anyway, this movie was about as basic as they come. Everyone said that this was a new hope remake were on point. So blatant. JJ Abrams going through the motions here, nothing overly awesome here, the action sequences were just ok and many effects were just lame. Alien designs were terrible imo.

This was another movie which felt rushed, way overhyped and delivered a repackaged, unoriginal effort. These studios straight ripping off the movie goers, this and bvs.

I would think even if you're a hard core star wars nerd that you could see through the blatant lack of effort put into this films story and overall presentation and execution.

I guess most people will love something because they feel they have to. Because it's star wars.

My brother was right on the money, weak af.

5/10

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
13007261_10208889745978683_89968012724160918_n.jpg

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Off topic but :wow: Did not know any of this :wow: @Darth Humanist

Jake Lloyd, who is best known for his role as young Anakin Skywalker in 1999’s Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace, has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, according to TMZ.

PHOTOS: Stars Who've Battled Mental Health Issues[/paste:font]
The former child star has been behind bars for nearly 10 months. He was arrested in June after a high-speed police chase in South Carolina and charged with failing to stop for officers, resisting arrest, reckless driving and driving without a license, TMZ reported at the time. Lloyd, 27, has been moved from jail to a psychiatric facility following his diagnosis, according to the gossip website.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Off topic but :wow: Did not know any of this :wow: @Darth Humanist

Jake Lloyd, who is best known for his role as young Anakin Skywalker in 1999’s Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace, has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, according to TMZ.

The former child star has been behind bars for nearly 10 months. He was arrested in June after a high-speed police chase in South Carolina and charged with failing to stop for officers, resisting arrest, reckless driving and driving without a license, TMZ reported at the time. Lloyd, 27, has been moved from jail to a psychiatric facility following his diagnosis, according to the gossip website.
Click to expand...​
:huhldup: I saw an article a while back about how he fell way off but damn...:huhldup:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
0408-jake-lloyd-mug-shot-2.jpg

If they could have waited 15 years to do Revenge of the Sith...

:damn: dude turned to darkside for real for real. I read somewhere his mother said he has schizophrenia.

he also said that Phantom Menace ruined his life, people started bullying him in school n shyt and he stopped acting. fukked up. hollywood/fame is a motherfukker :huhldup:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:damn: dude turned to darkside for real for real. I read somewhere his mother said he has schizophrenia.

he also said that Phantom Menace ruined his life, people started bullying him in school n shyt and he stopped acting. fukked up. hollywood/fame is a motherfukker :huhldup:
He was terrible actor and should've never been casted.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
He was terrible actor and should've never been casted.
To be fair, everybody but Liam Nielson and Obi-Wan was trash in Phantom Menace. Samuel L was more wooden and lifeless than any other movie he's been in, ditto for Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly in her role as a decoy would have made a great Terminator

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I feel like he got molested by a hollywood exec or some shyt. Simple bullying wouldn't bring this all about. Happened to a lot of child "stars".