Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
“One day I read the first 15 minutes of the film absolutely accurately” he said. “I can tell you now that in the original opening shot of 7, the first thing that came into frame was a hand with a lightsaber, a severed hand that enters the atmosphere, and then the hand and bone burns away and goes sticking into the surface of Jakku” he added. “and this alien hand comes in, don’t know if it was Maz but it was an alien hand who takes the light saber way, and then the movie proceeds as you see it.”

:scust:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Boba Fett, Big Bad

“Originally Boba Fett was set up in Empire as a character, and the third movie’s plot was going to be more about Boba Fett rescuing Han Solo and all of that,” Miller revealed. “Boba was gonna be the main villain… That was set up, why he was taking Han Solo away, why there was a thing with him in the Christmas special.

“When George decided not to make a third trilogy, he completely jettisoned that story line, which is why in the first ten minutes, Boba Fett gets bumped into and falls into the mouth of a giant monster,” Miller added. “So he took what was planned for the third trilogy, which was the confrontation between Luke and Darth Vader, and the battle with the Emperor, and that got squished down from three movies to one movie. And that became the plot of Jedi.”

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I watched the original trilogy today as its tradition. Now im watching this and I gotta say... This is a fukkin classic. This movie is historical and these characters are gonna be huge forever now to the point where if u mention star wars they're associated with it just as much as the original characters. Y'all lost if u hate on this greatness. N I'll be honest it's my third favorite of them all. I place it above New Hope and right below Empire. Jedi is my GOAT for reasons I don't wanna get into cuz its beyond the point. Star Wars really byke!!!

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Since the blu ray has been released I have only watched it once whereas with episodes 1-6 I have watched multiple times. Unlike Ep 1 and 4, Force Awakens doesn't work as a standalone film, for me.
Yeah I have watched the bluray it at least 6 times but I think when this trilogy is finished 8 & 9 will definitely be the best movies of the ST. I still consider 7 to be really good, it's just 8 & 9 have the potential to be...:ohlawd:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I have watched the bluray it at least 6 times but I think when this trilogy is finished 8 & 9 will definitely be the best movies of the ST. I still consider 7 to be really good, it's just 8 & 9 have the potential to be...:ohlawd:
Episodes 8 and 9 will definitely outshine 7 without a doubt.

I'm really interested in seeing Lucas outline for the trilogy.