Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
@Won Won you fakkit, how could u be so sawft to catch feelings over some info pertaining to ep8. We still have no idea wtf that political event is, what planet it's on and why the good guys crash it. And why Finn is on the taun taun, we still know nothing, just small snippets of Dubrovnik filming. And we don't now if Laura Dern is a 1st Order infiltrator or just a dumb ho who needed to be ethered by Poe, so none of this is an actual spoiler.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
@Won Won you fakkit, how could u be so sawft to catch feelings over some info pertaining to ep8. We still have no idea wtf that political event is, what planet it's on and why the good guys crash it. And why Finn is on the taun taun, we still know nothing, just small snippets of Dubrovnik filming. And we don't now if Laura Dern is a 1st Order infiltrator or just a dumb ho who needed to be ethered by Poe, so none of this is an actual spoiler.

Then post it in the Episode 8 thread, dipshyt

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a digital code available. First person who can tell me who my favorite character is in the entire saga gets it. :mjpls:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just saw this in IMAX, late pass to the thread. I am wondering how a lightsaber can only scar the flesh, but cut a tree completely in half :wtf:. When Rey and Kylo were battling in the forest she gave him a final strike to the face, he had a cut ran down his face, I would have thought that lightsaber would have cut him in half.......

In any case I need to fire up the originals, EP 4-6. Still can't believe those were on Beta, VHS, Laserdisc, DVD, and Blu-ray media......