Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
watched a ton of the special features. Whoever had to run around in that green suit for bb8 in the desert put in work. that shyt looked tiring.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
13007261_10208889745978683_89968012724160918_n.jpg

Hope Daisy had a good birthday this week. Glad to see Jedi training hasn't changed in 30 years. Yoda, you are remembered and missed, breh. :salute:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
just watched again

for real i don't think Rey was overpowered at all... i think Kylo was just a piece of shyt and everyone was god like

first off... Finn never had no damn training either... yet he immediately gets a saber and goes head up with a trained storm trooper that had that electrical stick thing... he somehow holds his own

then he goes head up with Kylo... and lasts 2-3 good minutes, even landing strikes on dude.. with no force power whatsoever.. mind you, his job was fukking sanitation

then Rey goes head up with him.. and she beats him too

i mean what good is this dude? how is everyone well versed in lightsaber tatics?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Off topic but :wow: Did not know any of this :wow: @Darth Humanist

Jake Lloyd, who is best known for his role as young Anakin Skywalker in 1999’s Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace, has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, according to TMZ.

PHOTOS: Stars Who've Battled Mental Health Issues[/paste:font]
The former child star has been behind bars for nearly 10 months. He was arrested in June after a high-speed police chase in South Carolina and charged with failing to stop for officers, resisting arrest, reckless driving and driving without a license, TMZ reported at the time. Lloyd, 27, has been moved from jail to a psychiatric facility following his diagnosis, according to the gossip website.

was he pod racing :troll:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:dead::dead:

what exactly was FinN early in the movie?
A shook ass nikka. A non trained trooper.

Again. Finn was asked what he did at the base. He said "sanitation". He was a fukking janitor. His first time out on the ship he was shook as fukk. Didn't even shoot nobody. Then quit

The other storm trooper hopped up and started swinging his electric sword around like Bruce lee with the chucks. And Finn out here blocking and dodging each and every strike like he a trained vet. Then turned around and landed strikes on kylo

shyt was nonsense all around

CHL

Superstar
Daps
A shook ass nikka. A non trained trooper.

Again. Finn was asked what he did at the base. He said "sanitation". He was a fukking janitor. His first time out on the ship he was shook as fukk. Didn't even shoot nobody. Then quit

The other storm trooper hopped up and started swinging his electric sword around like Bruce lee with the chucks. And Finn out here blocking and dodging each and every strike like he a trained vet. Then turned around and landed strikes on kylo

shyt was nonsense all around

See Before the Awakening.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
See Before the Awakening.
:ohhh:

Damn there is entirely too much media going on these days.

Maybe I'm :flabbynsick: but I remember movies/tv shows just giving you all the info

Now we get something. And the backstory is released in a book. And the subplot is released in a webisode series. And the epilogue is dropped in podcast. And......

Like damn. They couldn't have taken two seconds and said "which trooper deserted"

"It was ____. He was the best trooper in his squad and the squad leader"

That changes the whole dynamic of the movie knowing who he is now

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

Damn there is entirely too much media going on these days.

Maybe I'm :flabbynsick: but I remember movies/tv shows just giving you all the info

Now we get something. And the backstory is released in a book. And the subplot is released in a webisode series. And the epilogue is dropped in podcast. And......

Like damn. They couldn't have taken two seconds and said "which trooper deserted"

"It was ____. He was the best trooper in his squad and the squad leader"

That changes the whole dynamic of the movie knowing who he is now
I hear you, but more so than any other franchise ever they can't cover everything in 1 movie. The universe is so enormous and there is so much time that TV shows, books, comics etc are needed to cover many aspects.

They could have still spent 5-10 seconds at least mentioning something to that effect regarding Finn though.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I'm used to that because of video games, and those shots were created with video game animation.

Let's see a director film shyt like that for real

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
“One day I read the first 15 minutes of the film absolutely accurately” he said. “I can tell you now that in the original opening shot of 7, the first thing that came into frame was a hand with a lightsaber, a severed hand that enters the atmosphere, and then the hand and bone burns away and goes sticking into the surface of Jakku” he added. “and this alien hand comes in, don’t know if it was Maz but it was an alien hand who takes the light saber way, and then the movie proceeds as you see it.”

Mark Hamill Confirms Original Opening Scene of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Another Charity Campaign. | Star Wars News Net

@Darth Humanist so the light saber falling from the sky was true