Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bought the steelbook from Best Buy. They had a shytload by the way. Dude there said they sold like 50 today.

The sound on the blu-ray is :banderas:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Just watched it and the bonus stuff gonna watch the extra 20 minutes tomorrow I got the target exclusive one. The fold out case is fire.
Movie is still lit the fifth time around :blessed:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
@Sensitive Blake Griffin no use arguing with casuals breh :yeshrug:
I ain't no casual, but Ima keep it a stack and admit the movie was shyt. Finn should have stayed with Poe the whole movie, and Rey shouldn't've been a Mary Sue. She shouldn't have een been in it. And they should not have copypasted SW.

But they know how dumb the public is, that's y it made bank.

At least in 8, it looks like they goin bike to political shyt with all the scenes at the diplomats dinner, plus Finn riding on a giant taun taun.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
@Los!
image_zps5jaujmn6.jpeg

Mobile Uploads by DarthHumanist

:banderas:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I liked the movie but lmao at people actually trying to argue that it wasn't lazy storytelling.

I already dislike Jedi for giving us a SECOND DEATH STAR even if it did give us a great space fight. These niccaz gave us a third one.

"Another Death Star?"
"No.....this one's bigger :troll:"

If George would've written that for a prequel he would've been lynched even worse than he already has been. Same for half of this movie.

Orange Yoda was literally JayZing Yoda's lines on some "I'm not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others I'm reading Yodas lines I'm only tryna big up my brother big up my order..that I'm not a part of so it's way different :troll:" (cue deleted scene where she uses the force to bring down the ceiling on stormtroopers).