Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The below.

Creed was better than TFA.
Breh. You find yourself agreeing with ethnic vagina finder you got a problem. It's hard to believe the only reason you don't like this film is because it's similar to a new hope. All the characters are different, you realize this was the only way they could've made this movie to set the new trilogy up? Creed was predictable as hell. You didn't know kylo was going to kill han

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What the hell were you all expecting from this film?

A fresh sequel as opposed to a repackaged rehash :sas1: that rendered the events of the original trilogy obsolete along with the accomplishments of the original heroes.

Luke getting turned into a coward and Han Solo getting turned into a deadbeat father with a complete loser of a son :scust:

This the :trash: you really wanted/hyping :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh. You find yourself agreeing with ethnic vagina finder you got a problem. It's hard to believe the only reason you don't like this film is because it's similar to a new hope. All the characters are different, you realize this was the only way they could've made this movie to set the new trilogy up? Creed was predictable as hell. You didn't know kylo was going to kill han
its similar? :jbhmm: the movie IS a new hope

star killer base :mjlol: just call it death star 3 and keep it moving
kylo having a mask for no reason just to be the new vader :mjlol: (a wack ass one that lost at the end :mindblown: )
rey not experiencing any challenges or setbacks. how is her character supposed to grow when she wins all the damn time :mjlol: OP'd her like a mutha fukka
Poe managing to hit the death star 3 's star killer base's only weakness ala luke :mjlol:

and thats not even getting into how they wasted phasma, kylo being a weak antagonist, etc

and definitely not even getting into the pump fake they did with Finn :sas1:

Creed was predictable? Creed was a damn good film that could have stood alone, this was a soft ass reboot that hinged on nostalgia and basically copying a new hope to the last comma and period. if i were lucas i'd be pissed JJ is getting all this money for doing the exact same movie i did decades ago

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A fresh sequel as opposed to a repackaged rehash :sas1: that rendered the events of the original trilogy obsolete along with the accomplishments of the original heroes.

Luke getting turned into a coward and Han Solo getting turned into a deadbeat father with a complete loser of a son :scust:

This the :trash: you really wanted/hyping :mjlol:
How is Luke a coward? Luke is looking for the First Jedi Temple, do you think it's coincidence Rey dreamt of an island with a vast ocean and then she found luke on an island with a vast ocean around it?

What is surprising about Han Solo being an absent father? Dude is just a smuggler. How many children have absentee fathers and end up on the path to the dark side? The allegory is applicable to life as well.

It's even more hilarious that you give NO CREDIT to direction/editing/music or anything positive about the film.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

kylo having a mask for no reason just to be the new vader :mjlol: (a wack ass one that lost at the end :mindblown: )
rey not experiencing any challenges or setbacks. how is her character supposed to grow when she wins all the damn time :mjlol: OP'd her like a mutha fukka
Poe managing to hit the death star 3 's star killer base's only weakness ala luke :mjlol:

and thats not even getting into how they wasted phasma, kylo being a weak antagonist, etc

Creed was predictable? Creed was a damn good film that could have stood alone, this was a soft ass reboot that hinged on nostalgia and basically copying a new hope to the last comma and period. if i were lucas i'd be pissed JJ is getting all this money for doing the exact same movie i did decades ago

:whew:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Kylo is a vader fanboy, of course he would fukking wear a mask and try to be like him, he also thought it made him look more intimidating as he is a novice force user and lightsaber duelist. I never argued that the film wasn't unoriginal. the execution of the film was perfect and it is extremely entertaining. Phasma is in episode 8 and will probably have a bigger role. You all are so short sighted.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kylo is a vader fanboy, of course he would fukking wear a mask and try to be like him, he also thought it made him look more intimidating as he is a novice force user and lightsaber duelist. I never argued that the film wasn't unoriginal. the execution of the film was perfect and it is extremely entertaining. Phasma is in episode 8 and will probably have a bigger role. You all are so short sighted.

kylo ren is so cool looking and you would think it would be a no brainer to have him fight in his mask, it's kinda weird that we never get to see that.

but yea come on breh, kylo is pretty much a vader replica. i know that's how he was written but beyond that i think the studios just wanted to recreate the feeling of vader so they came up with another bad guy with a black mask and cool voice.

maybe to switch things up he could have been red, or blue... anything but black. you can't help but compare him to vader, and no matter how cool he is... he will never measure up.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How is Luke a coward? Luke is looking for the First Jedi Temple, do you think it's coincidence Rey dreamt of an island with a vast ocean and then she found luke on an island with a vast ocean around it?

What is surprising about Han Solo being an absent father? Dude is just a smuggler. How many children have absentee fathers and end up on the path to the dark side? The allegory is applicable to life as well.

It's even more hilarious that you give NO CREDIT to direction/editing/music or anything positive about the film.

"How is Luke a coward"? :wtf: instead of staying to fight he ran and became a damn recluse :dead:. This is all whilst the The Empire First Order were running amok destroying everything in their way.

"What is surprising about Han Solo being an absent father? Dude is just a smuggler" the whole point of the characters arc in the first three was that he went from Smuggler to republic hero who even fought on the battlefield due to him putting that stuff behind him :dead:

Not sure what positives there are to be found in a movie that's just a lazy remake/soft reboot with standard blockbuster production values cashing in on Nostalgia along with having a complete joke of a Black lead character. No would be checking for this if it didn't have the Star Wars label in front of it, it was that weak :mjlol:

It's like me saying there were positives in those basura remakes of the likes of Halloween, Elm Street, Terminator Genisys, Predators, The Thing (2011) , Total Recall, Point Break etc :scust:

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
"How is Luke a coward"? :wtf: instead of staying to fight he ran and became a damn recluse :dead:. This is all whilst the The Empire First Order were running amok destroying everything in their way.

"What is surprising about Han Solo being an absent father? Dude is just a smuggler" the whole point of the characters arc in the first three was that he went from Smuggler to republic hero who even fought on the battlefield due to him putting that stuff behind him :dead:

Not sure what positives there are to be found in a movie that's just a lazy remake/soft reboot with standard blockbuster production values cashing in on Nostalgia along with having a complete joke of a Black lead character. No would be checking for this if it didn't have the Star Wars label in front of it :mjlol:

:banderas:

100% truth

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Not sure what positives there are to be found in a movie that's just a lazy remake/soft reboot with standard blockbuster production values cashing in on Nostalgia along with having a complete joke of a Black lead character. No would be checking for this if it didn't have the Star Wars label in front of it, it was that weak :mjlol:

It's like me saying there were positives in those basura remakes of the likes of Halloween, Elm Street, Terminator Genisys, Predators, The Thing (2011) , Total Recall, Point Break etc :scust:
Did you ever stop and think that Luke is looking for something so he can help defeat the first order, something at the first Jedi Temple that they specifically mentioned he was looking for? Being a war hero has NOTHING to do with him not being t here as a father to Kylo. At least your true feelings have come out, you were NEVER going to like this movie because of Finn.

remakes of Halloween, Elm Street, Terminator, etc didn't have a director of the caliber J.J. Abrams. so PLEASE. The Audience score for The Force Awakens is at 89% so please don't even pretend to act like your opinion is the majority.