Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

CHL

Superstar
Daps

:patrice: I actually think Luke retrieved it and it was located at the new Jedi academy (thus Kylo also encountered it), Maz had some sort of contact or involvement with the Jedi academy, and took it after the academy massacre

Btw along with SW minute have you seen these other quality quickly rising Star Wars channels? :whoo:

Antoine Bandele

The Stupendous Wave

Fact Free

SithReign

Dash Star

Lore Guy

TheCancrizans

The Mos Eisley Cantina (The Star Wars Channel)

CivilizationEx

Lunair

SciFi Soup

CHL

Superstar
Daps

4lSMiA6.png

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I actually think Luke retrieved it and it was located at the new Jedi academy (thus Kylo also encountered it), Maz had some sort of contact or involvement with the Jedi academy, and took it after the academy massacre

Btw along with SW minute have you seen these other quality quickly rising Star Wars channels? :whoo:

Antoine Bandele

The Stupendous Wave

Fact Free

SithReign

Dash Star

Lore Guy

TheCancrizans

The Mos Eisley Cantina (The Star Wars Channel)

CivilizationEx

Lunair

SciFi Soup

Yeah, from Rey's vision we know Luke (or someone that's been around him) retrieved the lightsaber cause it there during the whole "academy massacre".

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Interesting that Han referred to Kylo as Luke's apprentice and not padwan
Kylo saber technique :huhldup:
I anticipate it will be at least Anakin ROTS level in Episode 8 (while being as strong or more powerful in the force). I mean we didn't even see it without Kylo being injured in Episode 7.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I anticipate it will be at least Anakin ROTS level in Episode 8 (while being as strong or more powerful in the force). I mean we didn't even see it without Kylo being injured in Episode 7.
He was hella flashly but misses grandads power game.

I don't he will be more powerful in that force.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I didn't give the series a chance because it was on Cartoon Network/ Adult Swim...... I like the shows on there but I wasn't givin a fukk and work kept me business af...... Now that I've found a way to separate work from personal life :whew::smugdraper:........ fukkin Netflix bruh :ahh:
Trust me The Clone Wars isn't like any of those other animated shows :whew: Especially the darker later seasons it's really an adult show :wow:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
He was hella flashly but misses grandads power game.

I don't he will be more powerful in that force.
I don't think he's got the same potential Anakin had or Rey does but ROTS Anakin although he was already extremely powerful and could already take some if not many Jedi masters, wasn't even near his full potential. So I'd say Kylo can surpass that :patrice:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't think he's got the same potential Anakin had or Rey does but ROTS Anakin although he was already extremely powerful and could already take some if not many Jedi masters, wasn't even near his full potential. So I'd say Kylo can surpass that :patrice:
Anakin was so experienced. Kylo has only two adversaries.

If Anakin didn't get chopped up :wow:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just seen this the other night. Really enjoyed it.

I could write a essay about this movie, but I will just say..

It was pretty cool when Finn got into the falcon to shoot shyt up, and the shorter was 70's style..

Good movie.