Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Honestly, Snoke being around during Palpatine's run is not believable to me. Palpatine had to have known about another strong in the force. Clone Wars showed us the lengths he went through to uproot and destroy anyone who would challenge not only his superiority in the force but also the rule of two. Also, if Snoke is more powerful than Palpatine was, which I doubt he is, why did it take Palpatine's death for him to rise to power?

Snoke had to have been trained by someone, but who? His backstory better be believable and interesting. I hope we get to see him in action as well.
Palps in CW against Maul and Savage :blessed:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Rey and Sabine?

I doubt you get Snoke on Rebels. His back story is that he has been around and in the shadows. In order to put him in Rebels you have to tell origins and they are going to depend on that show to accomplish that.
My bad I meant Ezra :leostare:
But they have some time to put his story in there however I trust what they have planned. Just need the Rey Skywalker stuff to be for true

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My bad I meant Ezra :leostare:
But they have some time to put his story in there however I trust what they have planned. Just need the Rey Skywalker stuff to be for true
I can't see them using an animated series for such a crucial element to the primary content which is the movies.

Plus she's hella white to be Ezra and Sabines offspring

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I can't see them using an animated series for such a crucial element to the primary content which is the movies.

Plus she's hella white to be Ezra and Sabines offspring
I don't get why people would think or want them to be the parents either it wouldn't be dope