Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The two leads damn near fall in love during the movie, but these dudes share a fukking dap or two, and mutha fukkas are writing opinion pieces on gay romance in SW....:mjlol:
yo i didnt know people were calling them gay but i peeped that scene and thought lowkey these dudes are feeling eachother a bit much :whoa:

Finn: Oh your jacket

Poe: It looks good on you :shaq:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Started off with episode 4. Length got to me at times down the stretch, but I see where the hype comes from. 4/5 maybe 4.5

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
John Boyega Says STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII Is Darker, Finn Is More Physical

Though Finn brought a lot of physicality to Star Wars: The Force Awakens as the temporary holder of Luke's lightsaber, actor John Boyega has teased that his character will have an even greater physical presence in Episode VIII. The 23-year-old, English actor also stated that the next film will be darker. Said Boyega, "[The script is] great. Much darker, but we’re very excited... My part in the next film will be much more physical so I might be in the gym a bit more."

The Force Awakens didn't exactly illustrate that Finn was Force sensitive so it doesn't appear that he's walking the same path as Rey towards becoming a Jedi. As the conflict with the First Order and the Knights of Ren continues to play out in Episode VIII, what role do you think Finn will play?

Star Wars: Episode VIII arrives in North American theaters on May 26, 2017. Rian Johnson takes over from J.J. Abrams.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Though Finn brought a lot of physicality to Star Wars: The Force Awakens as the temporary holder of Luke's lightsaber, actor John Boyega has teased that his character will have an even greater physical presence in Episode VIII. The 23-year-old, English actor also stated that the next film will be darker. Said Boyega, "[The script is] great. Much darker, but we’re very excited... My part in the next film will be much more physical so I might be in the gym a bit more."

The Force Awakens didn't exactly illustrate that Finn was Force sensitive so it doesn't appear that he's walking the same path as Rey towards becoming a Jedi. As the conflict with the First Order and the Knights of Ren continues to play out in Episode VIII, what role do you think Finn will play?

Star Wars: Episode VIII arrives in North American theaters on May 26, 2017. Rian Johnson takes over from J.J. Abrams.

Guess they gonna have him carrying more peoples shyt for them this time. Or maybe more scenes of him loading up boxes after selling himself into slavery again...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Finn bout to put them hands on Kylo bytch ass :banderas: