Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched it again this afternoon, I enjoyed it just as much as the first 2 times I saw it. Still my 2 biggest beefs is how the hell Poe got back to the resistance after crashing and the fact that they revealed to early about Kylo Ren. I still love the chemistry with Rey and Finn and enjoyed Finn character. I have no issue with Rey's use of the Force because I suspect in part 8 they are going to explain that she had training early on in her life. I still wish Luke would have said something to Rey even if it was just " we need to start your training immediately". Its sorta corny but it isnt any worse than the 2 just staring at each other. I give this movie 4 stars out of 5 stars

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I watched it again this afternoon, I enjoyed it just as much as the first 2 times I saw it. Still my 2 biggest beefs is how the hell Poe got back to the resistance after crashing and the fact that they revealed to early about Kylo Ren. I still love the chemistry with Rey and Finn and enjoyed Finn character. I have no issue with Rey's use of the Force because I suspect in part 8 they are going to explain that she had training early on in her life. I still wish Luke would have said something to Rey even if it was just " we need to start your training immediately". Its sorta corny but it isnt any worse than the 2 just staring at each other. I give this movie 4 stars out of 5 stars
They wrote how Poe got back in the novel. It wasn't some difficult journey. :ehh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
didn't even notice it.... but every single star wars movie has no speaking in the last scene... that's why he says nothing

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Anti-Traitor • /r/TR8R

:mjlol:

tumblr_nzzzzin3AY1tl94w0o1_1280.gif

Last edited: