Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Guess they gonna have him carrying more peoples shyt for them this time. Or maybe more scenes of him loading up boxes after selling himself into slavery again...

umad.png

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am rewatching episode III and :rudy: I disliked grievous based on how useless he really was to the story
Watching it twice. Second time with commentary
Grievous is the leader of the droid army and a foreshadow of what Anakin will become (part man/part machine)

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Ok...... so I just saw this for the 3rd time and made some new observations. First, Finn's partner that is killed in the battle that puts the bloody hand on Finn's helmet was ironically shot and killed by Poe. Second, after this happens Finn has his "awakening". When this first happens there is a faint but ominous voice that calls out "Finn". Third, Kylo was giving it to Rey in the lightsaber battle at the end. When Kylo has her pinned down he says "You need a teacher. I can show you the ways of the force". At that moment, Rey says out loud to her self "the force"? Then meditates for a sec to regain focus and then fights off Kylo. There was a few subtleties that they threw in that take a few viewings to catch.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Guess they gonna have him carrying more peoples shyt for them this time. Or maybe more scenes of him loading up boxes after selling himself into slavery again...
Yooooo :dead:

On Finn:

In the novel you get a better grasp of maz and the lightsaber. Not only did she give it to him over han ,she recommended he use it to fight with. After the fight she said that she saw something different in his eyes, a warrior.
Something 95% of fans will never know, because nobody is reading the novels. Great job, Disney. I guess for episode 8 he'll get punked again in every physical confrontation but the novels will talk of his prowess on the battlefield :ohlawd:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Yooooo :dead:

Something 95% of fans will never know, because nobody is reading the novels. Great job, Disney. I guess for episode 8 he'll get punked again in every physical confrontation but the novels will talk of his prowess on the battlefield :ohlawd:
Go read the novels :manny: it's fukking Star Wars, it would be impossible to put everything in the movie.

What was one thing they really did need to put in was scenes on Hosnian Prime and involving the Senate and Kor Sella.