Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think fin gonna get trained in the next movies
There's a reason why the mind controle/brainwashing ain't work on him

He was givin kylo/Ben that work tho.. for a while

Ray showing how strong that Skywalker blood is

ol lets look on the bright side type of things. ol silver linings ass nikka. ol lets stay positive ass type of dude.... :mjlol: i aint gonna see that next one unless someone slip me the blu ray.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt made me lol.

Oh you can guarantee that neither of them make it out of this trilogy alive. They are (rightfully) here to pass the torch and that's it. Han already did his part, we'll just have to wait and see what happens to Luke/Leia.

The "Big 3" were never going to live past Ep.9

My question is...will the "New 3"?

I kinda feel like Poe will be the one to die.
Why would he die ? See the movie breh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they basically gave finn the female role in this movie. usually its women that need saving in these adventure blockbusters. :mjlol:

the makers were like, "we need a new heroine for cac women, ok, rey is gonna be indiana jones in this, and we’ll give finn the generic damsel in distress position. these nikkaz wont be able to tell the difference, they’ll be grateful for these crumbs.”:mjlol:

even had him simping just like how those films have the women in love wit the main character who is distant.

man, you nerds eating this bullshyt up, getting into star wars trivia and mythology and missing the big picture:russ:.
Rey needed saving :dwillhuh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They're probably going to follow the skeleton of 5&6 so the next movie will be darker so expect some deaths. I'd say Leia will die in some kind of attack you probably won't see it on screen. Luke will prob live and go on to have a Yoda like death. He will go and live in Dagoba type place all alone once the Empire or whatever is destroyed or to train Rey and then die and come back as a Jedi ghost like Obi Wan.

After seeing this movie is say the next 2 will follow the formula of the originals fairly closely because that's what works.

When I was reading about that insane, (but lowkey compelling :patrice:) Jar Jar Binks theory recently - it was mentioned a ton that the prequels 'rhymed' with the originals - remaking a ton of the beats from them.

The new movie definitely followed that formula.

I think the place Rey found him, is his Dagobah. If you look at Luke's arc, he went from growing up on a chaotic desert planet with oceans of sand, to a place that is green, isolated and peaceful. The first place we saw Yoda (In Episode 1) was on Coruscant, a city so big it covered a planet. The last place was a deserted swamp.

Also - I noticed that Snoke had Hux and Ren picking up game from him. I can see Luke having another cat learning from him by the time the second movie comes around. Either Finn or Poe. I feel like the split aspects of Yoda's character between Luke and Maz too

One thing that I really appreciated in the movie was the fact that the non-English speakers had 'lines'. I'm so used to getting context for what characters like R2D2 are saying from what other characters say back to them, that it was :ohhh:to hear them speak for themselves.

Finn: "He was a war hero? :dwillhuh:"

Chewie: "*Growl* :yeshrug:"

And sure what BB8 said was 'translated' for us, but they found a way to make the character more expressive than R2-D2. Maybe it was the design. I was amused by the way they managed to get a robot which communicates in bleeps to hit a :dahell:a couple of times during the movie.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And sure what BB8 said was 'translated' for us, but they found a way to make the character more expressive than R2-D2. Maybe it was the design. I was amused by the way they managed to get a robot which communicates in bleeps to hit a :dahell:a couple of times during the movie.

Partly the design (giving him a separate movable head means they can make him look up but also down, like hanging his head, whereas R2D2 could only look left or right) but also giving him a bigger variation of bleeps (high fast tones for excitement, slow deep tones for sadness).

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Man I really loved this movie the fact the new characters had great moments really made this movie resonate with me. I can't wait to see these new characters grow across this new trilogy JJ did it brews.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
“I was waiting on line to see the 10pm showing,” said witness Robert Selvidge. “Then this snot-nose kid walks past the line, shouts out the ending and starts laughing. He totally ruined the movie for everyone...what a jerk!”

Chatfield was immediately assaulted by a Wookie, a Stormtrooper and Boba Fett.

“I saw it all. This guy shouts out the spoiler right? Within 15 seconds he was on the ground getting his ass stomped,” said another witness, who asked to remain anonymous. “At first the crowd was cheering them on, and I think that made it worse. They beat him up for a solid 5 minutes, kicking him in the balls, punching him in the gut, bytch-slapping him...eventually people got quiet. Even I was like, okay...enough yo.”

The Wookie, the Stormtrooper and Boba Fett were not only not arrested by police, they were even allowed to watch the movie as planned.

pDTOOS2.gif

I'm dying here... I'm so dead... :deadyoga2::mjlol:
That's real af
Lmaoooooo

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are y'all keep saying that Finn is the new Han? Where are y'all getting this from when....
When Rey new how to fly the Millennium Falcon in her first try, Han offering a job on the Millennium Falcon, and her being along side with Chew in the end of the movie.

It seems like Rey is the new Luke/Han.

Rey is the new Luke. Just because she an expert pilot (which LUKE is as well) doesn't mean she's like Han. Finn on the other hand is the reluctant hero that doesn't want to be a part of the resistance that has fallen for the female protagonist. His attitude and how he views things is almost identical to Han in A New Hope.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Why are y'all keep saying that Finn is the new Han? Where are y'all getting this from when....
When Rey new how to fly the Millennium Falcon in her first try, Han offering a job on the Millennium Falcon, and her being along side with Chew in the end of the movie.

It seems like Rey is the new Luke/Han.

:wtf: Why did you back slash Luke/Han like they're essentially the same character?

Rey is the new Luke. Just because she an expert pilot (which LUKE is as well) doesn't mean she's like Han. Finn on the other hand is the reluctant hero that doesn't want to be a part of the resistance that has fallen for the female protagonist. His attitude and how he views things is almost identical to Han in A New Hope.

Yes, and they both have shady backgrounds and connections to shady people. And they're both quick to tell a lie and make a joke when they are in a tight situation.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Some of us want to see these racist nerds world burn when the lead is a black man taking their white woman (Rey) and fukking up the antagonist in the next 2 movies. You don't understand how these Cac boys see themselves in comic book and sci di movies characters. Most were saying "white genocide".

:mjlol:
quantify most? How many people are we talking about?