Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Rey is the new Luke. Just because she an expert pilot (which LUKE is as well) doesn't mean she's like Han. Finn on the other hand is the reluctant hero that doesn't want to be a part of the resistance that has fallen for the female protagonist. His attitude and how he views things is almost identical to Han in A New Hope.

I was thinking that Poe might be the new 'Responsible Han' - he had that sort of swagged out maverick vibe to him, but he has a crew of X-Wing pilots to worry about as well. When we meet Han in TFA he's going back through the (star) system with the riff raff again, after giving up being a General in a fight that hasn't finished.

My personal guess is that if they go that route, Finn and Rey end up as a 'brother' and 'sister' in that they're both Force users.

I was reading that Gugu Mbatha Raw just got cast for Episode 8. If I was Finn, I'd be waking up out of that coma and shooting my shot at her instead of Daisy :kentedenzel:

Unless she's a 2 ft tall Purple alien. :whoa:

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:wtf: Why did you back slash Luke/Han like they're essentially the same character?
Lol I'm saying she more like both of them because I see Finn as a new character that has no parallels with the original 3.
Rey is the new Luke. Just because she an expert pilot (which LUKE is as well) doesn't mean she's like Han. Finn on the other hand is the reluctant hero that doesn't want to be a part of the resistance that has fallen for the female protagonist. His attitude and how he views things is almost identical to Han in A New Hope.
Hell Poe seems more like a new Han than Finn.

We still don't know much about Finn yet.

He still might be force sensitive and him having in coma in the end of the movie might hint that.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why but I have heard that once Disney took over they trashed a lot of not all of the expanded universe stuff so all the extra books and stories and all that has come out probably since Jedi is basically shyt canned. They want to stick with what the fans like. General consensus is fans don't like the prequels as much as the OG films. Midichlorian were something Lucas made up for the prequels I don't think it's mentioned in the originals.

all the expanded universe shyt is out. the prequels were not canned, the stories happened. but from a marketing standpoint, disney wants ppl to connect the new films with the originals. so they're building the stories that way.

also, if ur not peeping marvel's new stars wars EU comics, u should. they're very good. darth vader picked up a female sidekick. she rolls with two droids that are basically murder/death/kill versions of r2d2 and c3po.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why are y'all keep saying that Finn is the new Han? Where are y'all getting this from when....
When Rey new how to fly the Millennium Falcon in her first try, Han offering a job on the Millennium Falcon, and her being along side with Chew in the end of the movie.

It seems like Rey is the new Luke/Han.

That's a diversion.

Finn has Han's type of personality. i.e. don't give a fukk, jokes, lying, swindling, but he also has a heart and does right and protects his people that he care about. Plus he has a trademark jacket. He's gonna be Han.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
will the garbage man get any play from our heroine? find out on the next episode of star wars :troll:
You mean the guy who was ranked at the very top throughout his stormtrooper training and was possibly the only one in his position who defected? :usure:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
no
hes the product of leia and han, leia was not as powerful as luke....

if Rey is Lukes daughter, she is probably more powerful than Kylo
I don't think force inheritance always works like that though. Powerful force users have come from two non-force sensitives and powerful FS don't always have offspring who are more or as FS (e.g Leia).

It may increase the likelihood though

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I really liked it!! I just finished it Finn was hilarious plus put in alot of work all things considered Finn is gonna be the new han solo from the looks of it. And that last scene with my dude was awesome!!!!

CWkIPNUUEAA08jp.jpg

You went to the Beekman Theatre(2nd Ave)?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
That's a diversion.

Finn has Han's type of personality. i.e. don't give a fukk, jokes, lying, swindling, but he also has a heart and does right and protects his people that he care about. Plus he has a trademark jacket. He's gonna be Han.
Naw I still think Finn will be more than that, Kylo sense something about him in the beginning of the movie and said his name when the first order was figuring out who help Poe escape. I think they still need a young male Jedi for marketing sake, I do't think they will stick with one Jedi that is a female for the whole trilogy.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You mean the guy who was ranked at the very top throughout his stormtrooper training and was possibly the only one in his position who defected? :usure:

:jbhmm:

will the highly ranked garbage man (who was the only one disloyal to the organization that trusted him) get any play from our heroine? find out on the next episode of star wars :troll:

fixed :troll:

all the little white girls will be dressed as Rey aka New Katniss, all the little white boys as the hot shot Poe, and black kids will be the space garbage man finn (aka black peeta mellark) with the special edition broom :mjcry: