Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Was getting them beats like:
CFJeUmX.gif

:mjlol::russ:
Y'all think I'm bitter in this thread?

Wait till it leaks that Captain American gives T'Challa a beat down in Civil War....:troll:

I might have to riot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
“I was waiting on line to see the 10pm showing,” said witness Robert Selvidge. “Then this snot-nose kid walks past the line, shouts out the ending and starts laughing. He totally ruined the movie for everyone...what a jerk!”

Chatfield was immediately assaulted by a Wookie, a Stormtrooper and Boba Fett.

“I saw it all. This guy shouts out the spoiler right? Within 15 seconds he was on the ground getting his ass stomped,” said another witness, who asked to remain anonymous. “At first the crowd was cheering them on, and I think that made it worse. They beat him up for a solid 5 minutes, kicking him in the balls, punching him in the gut, bytch-slapping him...eventually people got quiet. Even I was like, okay...enough yo.”

The Wookie, the Stormtrooper and Boba Fett were not only not arrested by police, they were even allowed to watch the movie as planned.

pDTOOS2.gif

I'm dying here... I'm so dead... :deadyoga2::mjlol:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
well
if they killed Han in this movie they better kill Luke and Leia off in the next movies

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

shyt made me lol.

well
if they killed Han in this movie they better kill Luke and Leia off in the next movies

Oh you can guarantee that neither of them make it out of this trilogy alive. They are (rightfully) here to pass the torch and that's it. Han already did his part, we'll just have to wait and see what happens to Luke/Leia.

The "Big 3" were never going to live past Ep.9

My question is...will the "New 3"?

I kinda feel like Poe will be the one to die.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
well

They're probably going to follow the skeleton of 5&6 so the next movie will be darker so expect some deaths. I'd say Leia will die in some kind of attack you probably won't see it on screen. Luke will prob live and go on to have a Yoda like death. He will go and live in Dagoba type place all alone once the Empire or whatever is destroyed or to train Rey and then die and come back as a Jedi ghost like Obi Wan.

After seeing this movie is say the next 2 will follow the formula of the originals fairly closely because that's what works.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
just got back from seeing it. did anyone else find the ending with luke a little forced and kinda corny ??? i mean just the way he was just starin at rey, it seemed unnecesary. at least give him a few lines. other than that i found the pacing to be great, not too many hurry up and get through this scenes. i didnt think it was enough build up to why finn truly betrayed the first order, seems like he was just kinda like "ok nevermind ima good guy now". a little more build up wouldve been great. also the action was a little underwhelming, altho i liked the lightsaber fights, it seems like the bad guys were too easily overcome every encounter. also kylo's switch from his mask on to his mask off is scarily bi polar. with the mask he is vaderish, without it he is a little boy. makes me wonder if the mask affects his personality, a la jim carrey ??? other than these gripes, good movie, some of the nastalgia stuff seemed forced but overall i dont have alot of complaints with it. i would have liked to see them go a little deeper storywise, and kylo being the only real bad guy who does anything was a little dissapointing, but this was a good popcorn movie with star wars elements. nothing more nothing less. 9/10

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Why are y'all keep saying that Finn is the new Han? Where are y'all getting this from when....
When Rey new how to fly the Millennium Falcon in her first try, Han offering a job on the Millennium Falcon, and her being along side with Chew in the end of the movie.

It seems like Rey is the new Luke/Han.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got a chance to read your thoughts...damn, the beginning I was like :krs:, but by the end, I knew that the worst fears were confirmed....:snoop:

Ultimately...sounds like the character has *caveats*, and that's disappointing. They were okay with a brother in that type of part because they knew it was a sad-sack get shyt on by the girl role. What kid would want to dress up as Finn for Halloween?

I'll still see it at some point, probably wait for all the hype and shyt to calm down. shyt at this point, I've seen half the movie through clips/instagrams and shyt....:laugh:

What happened between you and the asian cat?

Yes, please give us the story on that :feedme:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
“I was waiting on line to see the 10pm showing,” said witness Robert Selvidge. “Then this snot-nose kid walks past the line, shouts out the ending and starts laughing. He totally ruined the movie for everyone...what a jerk!”

Chatfield was immediately assaulted by a Wookie, a Stormtrooper and Boba Fett.

“I saw it all. This guy shouts out the spoiler right? Within 15 seconds he was on the ground getting his ass stomped,” said another witness, who asked to remain anonymous. “At first the crowd was cheering them on, and I think that made it worse. They beat him up for a solid 5 minutes, kicking him in the balls, punching him in the gut, bytch-slapping him...eventually people got quiet. Even I was like, okay...enough yo.”

The Wookie, the Stormtrooper and Boba Fett were not only not arrested by police, they were even allowed to watch the movie as planned.

pDTOOS2.gif

I'm dying here... I'm so dead... :deadyoga2::mjlol:
That's an onion story. Management wouldn't allow it, his friend he came with would be mentioned, and the follow-up would involve his parents lawsuit against the assaulters, the theatre, the police and finally Disney.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they basically gave finn the female role in this movie. usually its women that need saving in these adventure blockbusters. :mjlol:

the makers were like, "we need a new heroine for cac women, ok, rey is gonna be indiana jones in this, and we’ll give finn the generic damsel in distress position. these nikkaz wont be able to tell the difference, they’ll be grateful for these crumbs.”:mjlol:

even had him simping just like how those films have the women in love wit the main character who is distant.

man, you nerds eating this bullshyt up, getting into star wars trivia and mythology and missing the big picture:russ:.

Last edited: