Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
nikka, WHAT THE fukk? SPOILERS nikka! :what:

Ay man, Imma keep it 100. You're a got damn fool if you go into a thread about the latest, most-hype Star Wars release after the movie comes out and expect to stay spoiler free.

Part of the reason I went ahead and seen this shyt during the matinee today was so I could browse social media freely without being spoiled. Coming in this thread was OUT OF THE QUESTION

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i cant believe there are no showings of the original star wars movies on tv....when avengers 2 dropped there were marvel movies all over tv...same with jurassic park and the furious 7 movies

Greedy ass Disney. You can't rent the movies anywhere either. Amazon, Apple etc. They are only for sale at $20 a pop.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I don't think so. I just assumed it was kind of like this
Vader-Palpatine-ESB.jpg

I read somewhere he's supposed to be 7 feet tall, at least

but I'm not gonna see the movie til tomorrow morning so...:manny:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just got back from the movie.

It was pretty good, although I kinda had to laugh at Finn's role in relation to how some on the board thought he'd be. Some thought he'd be badass, but he was more like the side kick that's totally out of his element who barely scrapes by in the end. Cant believe he survived having his spine sliced by a lightsaber.

He was the comic relief of the movie which was cool by me. Biggest laugh was when he was like, "We'll just use the force! :gladbron:" and Han's like, ":beli: Thats not how that shyt works breh." Lol.

So Rey's Luke's daughter. Gotta be.

Speaking of Luke, Mark really looked good in the end there. Regal and all that.

Kylo barely able to keep his anger in check was a good character trait. Liked the scene where's hes losing his shyt when Rey escapes and those two troopers are like,
giphy.gif

I liked the more grounded saber battles. The flippy stuff was a little tired imo.

They wasted those two dudes from the Raid. Didnt even use any cool martial arts or anything. I dont even know why they even bothered casting them.

They also wasted Gwendolyn's Capt. Phasma. Seemed like shed be a badass but they didnt show any of that.

I left as soon as the credits rolled, so can anyone tell me if there were any after credits scenes?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is for the spoilers thread so I'll go into detail there but Finn showed himself to be more than capable, was not a coward in any way and yeah.. he was funny, so what. Han Solo makes quips all the time, I don't see anyone bytching about that. These movies need a little comedy because most Jedi's are a little dry :francis: