Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Your wrong man , the trailer wasn't misleading as 1. Finn does all the stuff that the trailer shows him doing 2. He May still be force sensitive 3. If he's not he went from storm trooper to valued member of the resistance with actual friends who can actually fight with a light saber . A lot of trailers put scenes and voice overs in certain ways to get the theme or ideas of the movie across . This isn't a existing story so acting like they changed some existing story is ridiculous . Rey is more of a coward than Finn technically for running from her destiny while Finn creates his own path and finds something to fight for .

You haven't seen the movie so your opinion is seriously warped

Sorry my man I play attention to the racial politics in everything. Yea, I am aware Rey the white character was gonna have the force and be naturally good at everything like every damn Cac character in the movie.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2015, black people especially black men are portrayed in the media as bogeymen one sided blood thirsty sexual demonic super nikka hulk deities attacking authority and a problem on white society like we still reside in 1890 reconstruction America, so I give a fukk about how the black character is seen in a culture classic movie cause I'm a black man. I don't want to waste $11 dollars on a movie I been waiting to see forever go down the drain cause the makers want to be on some white supremacist tip by making dude look like a fool. And the actors haven't even seen the movie yet (like most actors who are in movies haven't even watched the movies they are in) so I have a right to know what I'm getting. Django for example, was wack ass movie with a misdirection of a trailer.

How Django's trailer misdirected?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I think the midichlorian shyt got thrown in the bushes
yeah they wont mention it, but if you throw that out you throw out all the prequels, which I dont think is the intention. They just wont bring those things up (thank god) The prequels are still part of the story, but wont be alluded to...plus in this timeline those storys are 60 years old, so there is no real reason to

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Okkkkkk

So like I said 3/5

List of things I liked and disliked sorry if it doesn't make sense spelling errors I'm tired lol

• Finn is a better character than what I thought but you could have removed him from the film and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Man fukk no, did you miss all his contributions to the plan. :stopitslime: