Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i cant believe there are no showings of the original star wars movies on tv....when avengers 2 dropped there were marvel movies all over tv...same with jurassic park and the furious 7 movies

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
7/10.. light years better than the prequels, not sniffing the taint of the original trilogy.

The sexual interracial tension between Finn and Rey was palpable. Thirsty nikka was trying to hold her hand while running for his life. :mjlol:
will the garbage man get any play from our heroine? find out on the next episode of star wars :troll:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Man i cant believe there are no showings of the original star wars movies on tv....when avengers 2 dropped there were marvel movies all over tv...same with jurassic park and the furious 7 movies
Viacom doesn't own the TV syndication rights anymore
They used to play them all the time
Idk who had em now. But yeah dead a missed opportunity

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The best movie theater in town started showing the movie last night and is running nonstop showings for the next 4 days....im checking times and seat availability and shyt is basically sold out...the 430 am showing on sunday still has a lot of showings so im going to catch it

Which city?

Do you guys think Kylo is more powerful than Luke?

fukk no :childplease:
Just about every prominent Jedi/Sith in movie, tv, or video game format would demolish him.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just got back from watching.. It was good but they kept it too safe. Damn near a reboot of A New Hope.

Needed more of the gawd Luke Skywalker in this. Kylo was weak for a villain. Rey shouldn't be that good with the force without any training at all. Finn was cool.. you can tell he might be the next Han Solo. I think the Empire/First Order needs to get deeper in what they wants instead of blowing up planets and still chasing Skywalker. JJ Abrams should just take a page from the national news and mirror them after ISIS or some sh*t. I love the Finn backstory of someone breaking away from the Empire and wanting to do what's right. That was kinda different. On a side note what's also kinda funny to me is the people-jobbers working for The First Order on some regular job sh*t. Like the sista at the control/switch board loading up the gun to destroy another planet- must be a good paying job with a hell of a benefit package to do that sh*t:heh:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Do what? Have a muy Thai fight in the middle of the falcon? I'm more interested in the monsters not automatically not eating the guy.

First of all They do Penchak Silat. Second of all, that's not all they can do, could have just had them run up the wall or try to do some floppy shyt to get away from the monster, have them do some flashy stuff and cut off a tentacle only to get eaten anyway, lots they could have done.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from watching.. It was good but they kept it too safe. Damn near a reboot of A New Hope.

Needed more of the gawd Luke Skywalker in this. Kylo was weak for a villain. Rey shouldn't be that good with the force without any training at all. Finn was cool.. you can tell he might be the next Han Solo. I think the Empire/First Order needs to get deeper in what they wants instead of blowing up planets and still chasing Skywalker. JJ Abrams should just take a page from the national news and mirror them after ISIS or some sh*t. I love the Finn backstory of someone breaking away from the Empire and wanting to do what's right. That was kinda different. On a side note what's also kinda funny to me is the people-jobbers working for The First Order on some regular job sh*t. Like the sista at the control/switch board loading up the gun to destroy another planet- must be a good paying job with a hell of a benefit package to do that sh*t:heh:

Imagine the pension plan:leon:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Watched the film last night in Japan. It was my first time seeing a Star Wars movie in a theater. Overall I was definitely impressed and also intrigued of what may happen down the line. I definitely liked Kylo as a villain as you saw the emotions he was going through in trying to suppress the light that is inside of him. Not to mention, the guy is straight ruthless. Can't wait till he gets more training. He's going be a serious problem.:wow:

I also liked the balance between the old and new characters as they played off one another really great. This really felt like a Star Wars movie, if that even makes sense. The prequels left a little to be desired but now, this movie steers the Star Wars franchise back in the right direction.