Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Side note
Do you guys think that Snope is really that big? I think we can all assume Luke or Finn and Rey will fight him in Ep. 9

I don't think so. I just assumed it was kind of like this
Vader-Palpatine-ESB.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I was fine with Rey beating his ass. She was shown earlier to know how to defend herself and skilled with a staff, at least. Kylo hasn't had full training yet and acts like an entitled brat who thinks he's better than he really is.
:salute: yeah def, the more I thought about it, the more I was ok with it. That was just my immediate reaction after viewing the movie

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It seems like to get Harrison ford they had to devote a good chunk of the movie to him and while I like that , I greatly look forward to where the story goes next
The guy killed his father. He definitely has more potential than his grandfather.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best movie theater in town started showing the movie last night and is running nonstop showings for the next 4 days....im checking times and seat availability and shyt is basically sold out...the 430 am showing on sunday still has a lot of showings so im going to catch it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll talk spoilers in the spoilers thread but goddamn just as a general movie viewing experience this ranks up there. I was at the IMAX and there was some legit fans from way back markin out at all types of shyt :russ:

It's so great though, so many call backs and I loved the new characters. Finn was great.

The 3D didn't make much of a difference but it's probably still worth the IMAX for the sound which is incredible. Those visuals mayne... :ohlawd:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have the guys from The Raid and do absolutely nothing with them brehs :scust:

:whoa: shyt would've turned rated R real quick. It was cool seeing them.

I realized that we have Snoke, Kylo, and possibly the Knights of Ren to deal with. Unless Luke helps, Rey can't take them all on by herself. Maybe Finn does get the Force. He handled a light saber so well it could be cool if he gets his own and becomes the first non FS person to master it. He might end up having to fight Phasma. I know she wants to get him for bossing up on her :lolbron:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the film 7/10, I ended up seeing it in 3D, one of the better 3D experiences I have had in a long time but I don't think it necessarily added much, still no harm done seeing it in that format.

+The cinematography
+The sound effects
+Poe, he was my favourite character and I hope he gets more screen time in the next films
+Snoke was a suitably intimidating presence
+I liked seeing relics from past films being dotted around the landscape
+Han's death scene was well done
+Boyega did well
+Seeing Rama and Mad Dog was cool

-Kylo Ren did nothing for me, but his childish tantrums were hilarious
-Why Han gotta die
-Daisy Ridley was wooden and unconvincing
-Finn was too much of a comic relief character for my liking
-I did not like Rey being force accomplished so early
-Felt too much like rehash at certain points