Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
umad.png

We are Groot!
Finn Kylo and Poe stands out way more than Rey ( who I liked ) and since they aren't so clear cut they have more paths to grow

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Saw it last night, I'm not a big Star Wars fan but I enjoy the movies. I liked the new one, it's def a retread of the original movie, but at least they're tying off characters and storylines. I liked it better than the prequels

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like to get Harrison ford they had to devote a good chunk of the movie to him and while I like that , I greatly look forward to where the story goes next

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Rey being able to fend off Kylo...thought that was stupid as fukk...but her being able to use the force is not far fetched, as Luke did with very little training in Empire

I was fine with Rey beating his ass. She was shown earlier to know how to defend herself and skilled with a staff, at least. Kylo hasn't had full training yet and acts like an entitled brat who thinks he's better than he really is.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone seen a regular IMAX showing of this?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
There's no redemption for Kylo mofo killed Han
Its not as bad as Anakin killing women and children but yeah no fukks were given if he dies a dogs death in the next two films
First order is savage blowing up 5 planets they gotta come back hard at the resistance

Jedi almost always turn evil or abandon the galaxy when it actually needs them the most
Finn story is a nice comparison to what the jedi do to kids as well

guardians of peace my ass....Yoda and Kanobi leave the rebels to fend for themselves because Yoda cant get the higher ground in palps chambers..whattacoward...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Side note
Do you guys think that Snope is really that big? I think we can all assume Luke or Finn and Rey will fight him in Ep. 9

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
It seems like to get Harrison ford they had to devote a good chunk of the movie to him and while I like that , I greatly look forward to where the story goes next

I think it's their last chance to have him in a Star Wars movie. He probably doesn't want to do any more of them so it was a good chance to close the storyline and give him an on screen death. ford is in his 70s? He's not going to be acting much longer as it is.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was fine with Rey beating his ass. She was shown earlier to know how to defend herself and skilled with a staff, at least. Kylo hasn't had full training yet and acts like an entitled brat who thinks he's better than he really is.
People are forgetting that he may have been able to kill her early in the fight if he wasn't trying to recruit her