Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
movie was f*cking awful and lazy as fock man... wow i am severely disappointed....

how the f*ck did they get away with making the EXACT SAME MOVIE in a much lazier way?

how this b*tch defeat rylo ken who been studying the force with luke and learned from a sith lord? b*tch had NO formal training yet in the original they made it a point to show you dont gain full power (if ever) w/o learning from a jedi master... the f*ck?

no yoda? i know he dead but christ they found a way to bring vader, obi wai, qui gon gin back... you can't give us even a glimpse of him as part of the force?

i gotta say though the most disappointing part was not seeing luke, leia and han on screen together

cant believe i waited 2 hours for this trash

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
thank lord sith i avoided the trailers!!!

you are right though it did deliver plenty of moments man..chills!!

respect.jpg

:wow:

I am Groot...

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
thank lord sith i avoided the trailers!!!

you are right though it did deliver plenty of moments man..chills!!
not sure if you caught this gem tho...made me mark the fukk out....(not a major spoiler...everyone listen to the storm troopers talk)

the troopers were discussing the BT17, when they are disabling the defense on Starkiller Base...just like how in A new hope the troopers were discussing the BT16 while obi wan was disabling the shields :laugh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
not sure if you caught this gem tho...made me mark the fukk out....(not a major spoiler...everyone listen to the storm troopers talk)

the troopers were discussing the BT17, when they are disabling the defense on Starkiller Base...just like how in A new hope the troopers were discussing the BT16 while obi wan was disabling the shields :laugh:
thanks to the heads beside me, i manage to get it..
i was surrounded by the bible star wars throne..lol

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kylo Ren:

I better not see no "return the good side" from this fukk nikka. fukk him. Piece of shyt :pacspit:

Finn & Rey

These two gonna fukk before the end of the trilogy if JJ has it in him. The chemistry is off the charts :mjpls:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Kylo Ren:

I better not see no "return the good side" from this fukk nikka. fukk him. Piece of shyt :pacspit:
my guess is he is being used (kinda apparent) and I think he will end up dead in ep 8 or 9 due to his own hatred and stupidity......he was like a spoiled rich kid. who hated daddy cause daddy didnt hug him enough