Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a chick in a R2-D2 dress. No ass but legs thick as fukk. Is that how yall roll in texas??? A ny bruh like damn

No pics:martin:

i was at last night's imax screening..
yes some fool proposed to his whore and received a quick snappy rounds of applauds and then told to sit down and shut up..

:mjlol:

I'm seeing it at 9am tomorrow so hopefully there's no weirdos up that early.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
star-four-11-jpg.png

:mannygroot:

I am Groot...

questions.jpg

:sasgroot:

We are Groot?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The calm before the storm :wow: make sure to report back your findings :salute:

Ill give yall a spoiler free review.....I thought the movie was excellent, there is one aspect alot of it yall are not going to like, which as already been discussed, but I wont say what here. Every character was solid. Han was dope, but he and leia are old as shyt :laugh: She sounded liked shes been in a room smoking cigarettes for 30 years. the way they bring in the falcon was brilliant. I think Poe might be one of my favorite characters in the series. Thought it was very well written (much funnier than I was expecting). It is probably my second fav of the series, could be my fav on another viewing or two, ill let the adrenaline wear off a bit tho. Cant wait to see it again. I want to say so much more, but I cant spoil shyt, even slightly. Ill let yall see it.

In the theater now. If you not showing up early to this shyt you will not get a good seat. I'm here an hour early and the place is damn near full. :merchant:
assigned seating only theatre :blessed: