Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this movie good enough for someone not familiar with the series?? I never cared to watch any SW movies and don't know anything about them. Can someone like me watch it and at least enjoy?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is this movie good enough for someone not familiar with the series?? I never cared to watch any SW movies and don't know anything about them. Can someone like me watch it and at least enjoy?
Yeah

But you should still watch the original trilogy.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't like that either, but it wasn't a movie killer. It showed how psycho/off he was actually. Voice was good though
I mean he didn't have a need for it anyway, but I wasn't trying to see his face yet. Him taking it off just let me know "Ok I'm just a Vader wannabe" :beli:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
who else spazzed when they saw these brethers..

IkoYayanCecep1.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I mean he didn't have a need for it anyway, but I wasn't trying to see his face yet. Him taking it off just let me know "Ok I'm just a Vader wannabe" :beli:

It was a huge mistake. Definitely made him less imposing. Vader wore his mask for 3 movies. Even just taking it off once for killing Han would have been better. Oh well.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't perfect but there was enough to like. Even if there were script and dialogue issues just being in that world will again was such a joy. Kind of like the same feeling I had with Jurassic world, but on steroids . I give it four stars outta 5 overall as of now and I will cop the blu-ray day one. There I must say it felt a little incomplete as a story overall the ending definitely makes me wish the other next one was coming sooner.

Daisy Ridley has next

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
It wasn't perfect but there was enough to like. Even if there were script and dialogue issues just being in that world will again was such a joy. Kind of like the same feeling I had with Jurassic world. I give it four stars outta 5 overall and I will cop the blu-ray day one. There I must say it felt a little incomplete as a story overall the ending definitely makes me wish the other next one was coming sooner.

Daisy Ridley has next
we are looking at early or late 2017?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a huge mistake. Definitely made him less imposing. Vader wore his mask for 3 movies. Even just taking it off once for killing Han would have been better. Oh well.

i was really hoping to see the rest of the knights or at least show the scene of kylo putting in work.Finn was fine. Obviously the new Han with the "fukk jakku lets go somewhere safe and fukk rey"! Kylo got mad screen time and glad he will still be around.

Does that nikka helmet weigh 200lbs??? And is snoke Plagieus? Looks pretty close to him but i dont kno the history. I figured its him cuz he told kylo how he made his grandpa