Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill give yall a spoiler free review.....I thought the movie was excellent, there is one aspect alot of it yall are not going to like, which as already been discussed, but I wont say what here. Every character was solid. Han was dope, the way they reveal the falcon was brilliant. I think Poe might be one of my favorite characters in the series. Thought it was very well written. It is probably my second fav of the series, could be my fav on another viewing or two, ill let the adrenaline wear off a bit tho. Cant wait to see it again. I want to say so much more, but I cant spoil shyt, even slightly. Ill let yall see it.

assigned seating only theatre :blessed:

Did you like Finn?:lupe:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
3 things.

1. Adam Driver totally justified his casting. Period.

Rey is clearly the new Luke. To address how she got so gully so fast, I think her and Kylo exchanged more than just thoughts.

I think it was assumed Finn wouldn't be a Jedi. And he was told he has the eyes of "a man who wants to run". Hell, Han was told that at the end of episode IV before the battle of Yavin. But I honestly think dude is destined to be a leader and not really a fighter. And he clearly isn't a coward, dude fought a sith with no training. Volunteered to go get Rey with no question. I think cats a bugging because he wasn't this super serious Jedi type.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
star-four-11-jpg.png

:mannygroot:

I am Groot...

questions.jpg

:sasgroot:

We are Groot?
:russ:

Low key one of the best gimmick-posters on the forum....:salute:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ill give yall a spoiler free review.....I thought the movie was excellent, there is one aspect alot of it yall are not going to like, which as already been discussed, but I wont say what here. Every character was solid. Han was dope, but he and leia are old as shyt :laugh: She sounded liked shes been in a room smoking cigarettes for 30 years. the way they bring in the falcon was brilliant. I think Poe might be one of my favorite characters in the series. Thought it was very well written (much funnier than I was expecting). It is probably my second fav of the series, could be my fav on another viewing or two, ill let the adrenaline wear off a bit tho. Cant wait to see it again. I want to say so much more, but I cant spoil shyt, even slightly. Ill let yall see it.

:banderas: JJ did it

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ill give yall a spoiler free review.....I thought the movie was excellent, there is one aspect alot of it yall are not going to like, which as already been discussed, but I wont say what here. Every character was solid. Han was dope, but he and leia are old as shyt :laugh: She sounded liked shes been in a room smoking cigarettes for 30 years. the way they bring in the falcon was brilliant. I think Poe might be one of my favorite characters in the series. Thought it was very well written (much funnier than I was expecting). It is probably my second fav of the series, could be my fav on another viewing or two, ill let the adrenaline wear off a bit tho. Cant wait to see it again. I want to say so much more, but I cant spoil shyt, even slightly. Ill let yall see it.

how many nuts did you bust when..
when they show vader's helmet/mask?

:ahh: