Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's swinging that shyt during the movie? That's why i gotta wait weeks to see this, nikkas out of hand
Nah it's during the previews. Talking about some "I wouldn't have it up during the movie!" :beli:

I don't give a fukk nikka. Take that shyt down. Might as well get that shyt out of the way. This will be the same clown activating that shyt during the movie otherwise :comeon:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was obvious from jump street that Finn would be the comedic hero with heart, who has to learn, and grows into bravery.
Never thought he would be what people here seem to want.
Me too . He isn't acting like a bad ass in the trailer all he does bad ass is use a light saber

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Already had to tell some faggit to lower his fukking lightsaber. shyt was blocking my view :comeon:

Nah it's during the previews. Talking about some "I wouldn't have it up during the movie!" :beli:

I don't give a fukk nikka. Take that shyt down. Might as well get that shyt out of the way. This will be the same clown activating that shyt during the movie otherwise :comeon:

i was at last night's imax screening..
yes some fool proposed to his whore and received a quick snappy rounds of applauds and then told to sit down and shut up..

People wildlin'...:russ:

Y'all go on ahead. I'm with @Brandeezy .