Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
No, I want the next generation of black kids to look up to the cowardly space janitor and for Hollywood to continue maligning black people blatantly or subtlely through film :troll:

Can't wait for gugu to be a space prostitute in episode 8 :troll:
Hypersensitivity in this thread.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And @Box Cutta i realize thT Finn could of been played another way of written another way that would be cooler or more bad ass but that's not the role he's in . And if he's acting the same way in all the movies and never progress than I can see more of a issue to be raised

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
And @Box Cutta i realize thT Finn could of been played another way of written another way that would be cooler or more bad ass but that's not the role he's in . And if he's acting the same way in all the movies and never progress than I can see more of a issue to be raised
I thought it was obvious from jump street that Finn would be the comedic hero with heart, who has to learn, and grows into bravery.
Never thought he would be what people here seem to want.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Yeah breh, Phasma was a joke and completely useless. She literally didn't do shyt the whole movie that couldn't be done by any other random character.

I think the point of Han's death was that it WAS obvious, the important thing was more about Ben fully embracing the Dark Side and Han failing to get him back.

There was no reason to make Rey win that battle. Kylo was heavily injured (Chewie shot him and Finn got him once) but a draw was enough to get the point straight. It made Rey look too strong when she didn't need it.

By the way

I don't think the final scene implied Luke and Rey are related. It was more like Luke thinking about "Ah, not this shyt again. I don't want to train anymore people for them to go to the dark side. Take that light saber away and leave me be in my rock in the middle of the ocean". Because that's the reason he was there in the first place, right?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
By the way

I don't think the final scene implied Luke and Rey are related. It was more like Luke thinking about "Ah, not this shyt again. I don't want to train anymore people for them to go to the dark side. Take that light saber away and leave me be in my rock in the middle of the ocean". Because that's the reason he was there in the first place, right?

I've been going back and forth with that final scene. It might just mean Luke going "oh shyt you found me, don't make me do this :to:"

But then again, Rey is parentless and was left on a desert planet without knowing she's strong in the Force, and Luke was very emotional when he saw her. Maybe he left her after failing to train Ben? And if Luke really didn't want to be found, why the hell would he leave a map with his whereabouts?:patrice:

R2D2 an a$$hole though, you have BB8 trying to wake your ass up to go find Luke and you wait for complete chaos and destruction to ensue before finally revealing you have the rest of the map :stopitslime:

Can't wait for ep. VIII :ohlawd: I need answers :damn: