Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
nnjxhz.jpg

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
While I was at the theater, I enjoyed the fukk out of this movie. But after that, my fanboy mind started to nitpick. Will watch again this weekend, tho.

Captain Phasma was a complete useless character. Probably we'll see more of her later, but I thought she was going to be a big deal.

Maz Kanata seemed like a very cool character, would've liked to see more of her. The new Yoda.

I saw the death of Han MILES before. That scene was ominous as fukk. Once I saw Kylo Ren walking through the bridge, I knew. And I assume everybody else did.

I guess you can justify Kylo Ren being defeated by a noob in the fact that he is a "troubled teenager", but still he had more training than Rey and still got sonned.

The ending

was the right kind of ominous and reminded me of any RPG where you're going to meet a final boss :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Its a double edged sword
I'm all in with Finn
JJ did Boyega a favor but whoever was in charge of writing Finn in this movie clearly had an agenda
You either support Disney and their foolery or you cut finn off altogether because they are making this up as they go

Its not just with Finn either Maz was supposed to have a bigger role in this movie as the new Yoda type character but her scenes got cut. Lupita is a great actress and JJ did her no favors

Isaac got heavily downgraded too.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Is there a problem with this?
No, I want the next generation of black kids to look up to the cowardly space janitor and for Hollywood to continue maligning black people blatantly or subtlely through film :troll:

Can't wait for gugu to be a space prostitute in episode 8 :troll:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
While I was at the theater, I enjoyed the fukk out of this movie. But after that, my fanboy mind started to nitpick. Will watch again this weekend, tho.

Captain Phasma was a complete useless character. Probably we'll see more of her later, but I thought she was going to be a big deal.

Maz Kanata seemed like a very cool character, would've liked to see more of her. The new Yoda.

I saw the death of Han MILES before. That scene was ominous as fukk. Once I saw Kylo Ren walking through the bridge, I knew. And I assume everybody else did.

I guess you can justify Kylo Ren being defeated by a noob in the fact that he is a "troubled teenager", but still he had more training than Rey and still got sonned.

The ending

was the right kind of ominous and reminded me of any RPG where you're going to meet a final boss :wow:

Yeah breh, Phasma was a joke and completely useless. She literally didn't do shyt the whole movie that couldn't be done by any other random character.

I think the point of Han's death was that it WAS obvious, the important thing was more about Ben fully embracing the Dark Side and Han failing to get him back.

There was no reason to make Rey win that battle. Kylo was heavily injured (Chewie shot him and Finn got him once) but a draw was enough to get the point straight. It made Rey look too strong when she didn't need it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah breh, Phasma was a joke and completely useless. She literally didn't do shyt the whole movie that couldn't be done by any other random character.

I think the point of Han's death was that it WAS obvious, the important thing was more about Ben fully embracing the Dark Side and Han failing to get him back.

There was no reason to make Rey win that battle. Kylo was heavily injured (Chewie shot him and Finn got him once) but a draw was enough to get the point straight. It made Rey look too strong when she didn't need it.
hiw was Finn able to get him , I'm going at 9:46 can't wait

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NzXxXXR.jpg

TwNtvkJ.jpg

7b3qzS3.jpg

"Also logged many hours on sanitation detail"
What's the problem with Finn again ? That description is just how I imagine a character raised in what's essentially a militarized society to react when thrown into the world.
he was raised to fight for a cause he didn't believe in and only really does anything to help his friends and adopted family.
I'm seeing the movie in 3 Hours and I'll see if i have a problem with him but I don't think so . I know the issue Hollywood has with black characters but I think in this instance it's not that ( as the character was written for anyone not a black person specifically ) I think if anything they are trying to get the female dollars with Rey .