Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
There are ways it could work though. Perhaps Finn has a role in Episode 8 that requires him to be with the Resistance initially and not off with Rey and Luke. Perhaps he will train with Maz Kanata instead. Etc etc
I was banking on Maz, but I now fear that's a dead end.

She tells him he has "the eyes of a coward" in this.

She also disappears completely from the third act.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
The final saber battle, complete. Foreign language, cam, I think the recorder is a cac that says "neegah" when Finn is onscreen.

But it's video, none the less.

Having seen it...I don't feel that Rey is as overpowered as others were suggesting. Ren is all fukked up by the time they fight, she lets the force in, and her moves are realistic enough to where I personally buy it....:manny:

As I've heard repeated elsewhere, the trench run looks very generic and redundant. Also, the music isn't that compelling.

Still, very nice visuals. Rey seems like cool peoples.

Edit : Another scene :

Reys vision, VERY poor quality.

That Russian dude in the recording (I think it's Russian) enjoyed watching Finn lose a little too much...

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
at the end of her vision can you make out what the person says after they say REY?
The final saber battle, complete. Foreign language, cam, I think the recorder is a cac that says "neegah" when Finn is onscreen.

But it's video, none the less.

Having seen it...I don't feel that Rey is as overpowered as others were suggesting. Ren is all fukked up by the time they fight, she lets the force in, and her moves are realistic enough to where I personally buy it....:manny:

As I've heard repeated elsewhere, the trench run looks very generic and redundant. Also, the music isn't that compelling.

Still, very nice visuals. Rey seems like cool peoples.

Edit : Another scene :

Reys vision, VERY poor quality.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia

But going in like that on
Kylo proves otherwise. I will say this. They can't just leave dude in a physical heap with tubes sticking out his ass beaten and broken with a kiss on the forehead without some serious recompense. I have seen the final scene of the film from a spoiler post yesterday and there is a huge cliffhanger going on here. If they don't patch up Finn and make him a badass in the next film or maybe even a heel turn then I will be complaining about it. I can definitely see where the people who say he had his nuts snatched are coming from but I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt right now because we don't know where he will be going now. I don't believe he can come back as a full on Jedi badass or make an instant career change to bounty hunter or spice smuggler or something of that nature in the space between this film and ep VIII.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

She says that because:

at that point he still was a coward, ready to run away from his problems instead of facing them head-on. That clearly changes at the end so when he recovers from his injuries, he's probably going to live up to his potential.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm going to see it tonight to see all the fukkery and bullshyt with my OWN eyes. However, I've almost completely lost my enthusiasm. My girl is sooooo excited too, I can't even muster a grin to fake it for her. @Box Cutta last revelation just made me mad as hell. @Darth Humanist you lied to me breh...:mjcry:

If Maz straight up told Finn he has the eyes of a coward then Disney and JJ's path towards the c00nery of a new generation will be complete :to:

I'll give a full review tonight maybe around 1:30am after we leave the theater. And I guarantee I won't leave NOTHING out. I'm gonna keep it as 100% as humanly possible.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm going to see it tonight to see all the fukkery and bullshyt with my OWN eyes. However, I've almost completely lost my enthusiasm. My girl is sooooo excited too, I can't even muster a grin to fake it for her. @Box Cutta last revelation just made me mad as hell. @Darth Humanist you lied to me breh...:mjcry:

If Maz straight up told Finn he has the eyes of a coward then Disney and JJ's path towards the c00nery of a new generation will be complete :to:

I'll give a full review tonight maybe around 1:30am after we leave the theater. And I guarantee I won't leave NOTHING out. I'm gonna keep it as 100% as humanly possible.
i'll be looking forward to your review breh. we need an honest report on finn. we are all star wars nerds so im sure the movie is going to kick ass but i thought we finally had one :mjcry:

edit: a non -spoiler review with thoughts on finn would be appreciated too breh if you can

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Oscar Isaac's character was part of the "big 3" with Boyega and Ridley in the early run for the movie?

Now he's barely in the promotions and not even on the posters. It's all about Finn, Rey, BB8 & Kylo Ren now.

2015STARWARS_Trailer_4_111215.jpg

I mean, look at this shyt. Emasculated and crying like a p*ssy

What does Disney have against Guatemalans? I bet Kathleen Kennedy's coven of feminist witches cooked up this bullshyt.
perfect

:deadrose:
One of them even dapped you

:deadrose:

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps

Yeah :sadcam: we'll see what happens with that

don't think she said eys of a coward though. It was eyes of someone who wants to run. And she was the one who ended up giving him the saber after he came back

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Breh No....

No....

DID SHE REALLY SAY THAT shyt!!??!!!??

Search your spoilers, you know it be true....
7mvbS1b.png

Dude is flexed on during this movie. At one point, he is trying to

Hold Rey's hand, and she's like "LET GO OF ME!" on some girl-power shyt. Supposedly pretty funny.

Later tonight, the moment of truth....:blessed:

Straight up, I'm willing to let it all go if @Ziggiy has no problems with it....:manny:

But if my concerns are confirmed....:snoop:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
She says that because:

at that point he still was a coward, ready to run away from his problems instead of facing them head-on. That clearly changes at the end so when he recovers from his injuries, he's probably going to live up to his potential.
I don't think she even said that though? I'll have to check when I see it again tomorrow but I don't think that's the words she used

Agreed on the last sentence :wow: