Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
is she a skywalker or apprentice most likely ? Any hints of romance with her and Poe , though he seems old for her anyway and they push the Finn Rey stuff more , and how's the screentime of her and finn
Rey and Poe literally have no contact apart from standing near each other in the Resistance base while everyone is planning for the attack on the Starkiller weapon :russ:

I have no doubt she is a Skywalker and will be Luke's apprentice.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: You got me off the fence and ready to buy tickets.

I've never seen a movie in IMAX. Should I go see this tomorrow night on a standard screen or wait a few days for IMAX?
:patrice:

Not sure but I would probably wait for IMAX
wow thats really disapointing, what type of alien is he?
Only see a hologram of him but similair to and slightly less deformed than this.
fWC6IP4.jpg

Possibly
human.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
is she a skywalker or apprentice most likely ? Any hints of romance with her and Poe , though he seems old for her anyway and they push the Finn Rey stuff more , and how's the screentime of her and finn

In regards to Finn/Rey :

I've seen differing opinions, but the trend seems to be that they *are* in fact somewhat flirtatious in this.

Yes, he's more thirsty, and she even tells him "stop holding my hand" in the beginning, but they seem to grow very close in the end. Fighting for each other. She kisses him on the forehead at the end.

They are probably setting something up for future movies.

Some reviewers have described them as similar to Han/Leia in the beginning of ESB.

It's just hard to really explain because...it's not plot centric, you kinda just have to see their chemistry and the way they act towards one another.

Her and Poe don't seem to share any scenes together.

Rey's Heritage : They DO.NOT.TELL.YOU. However, it's hinted to be Skywalker.

Nobody knows right now.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Oh and regarding Finn

Jakku was his first assignment and he had never killed anyone as part of the FO

(after being elite during his training)

And after he defects Phasma said he "didn't have a history of non-compliance". But as soon as the FO wanted him to kill people he defected

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not sure but I would probably wait for IMAX

Only see a hologram of him but similair to and slightly less deformed than this.
fWC6IP4.jpg

Possibly
human.
isnt he extremely tall? either way im disappointed he does have the jaw injury like the mun plagueis

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Oh and @THASTUNNA
Kylo Ren is fukking unstable :dame: absolutely loses it a few times

:demonic:

How long does Finn last with Kylo until he's wounded?

The voice over heard in the first trailer "there's been an awakening..have you felt it?" Does that make into the movie?

Are Finn and Poe friends? What's the context of the scene in the trailer where they pass by each other and Finn turns around to look at him

Does the Jedi academy flashback have a lot of significance? What I mean by that is do they show how many apprentices Luke took on and how long time passed before it was decimated?

CHL

Superstar
Daps
isnt he extremely tall? either way im disappointed he does have the jaw injury like the mun plagueis
The Hologram was extremely tall (WAY beyond 8ft) but I think actual Snoke would be around 8 feet.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
In regards to Finn/Rey :

I've seen differing opinions, but the trend seems to be that they *are* in fact somewhat flirtatious in this.

Yes, he's more thirsty, and she even tells him "stop holding my hand" in the beginning, but they seem to grow very close in the end. Fighting for each other. She kisses him on the forehead at the end.

They are probably setting something up for future movies.

Some reviewers have described them as similar to Han/Leia in the beginning of ESB.

It's just hard to really explain because...it's not plot centric, you kinda just have to see their chemistry and the way they act towards one another.

Her and Poe don't seem to share any scenes together.

Rey's Heritage : They DO.NOT.TELL.YOU. However, it's hinted to be Skywalker.

Nobody knows right now.
Speaking of setting shyt up for the future, a redditir says Finn's
in a coma so that
they can more easily replace him or take him out of the next movie

I'm getting
War Machine and Dozer
flashbacks, y'all. Pray for the brother.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
@DarthHumanist
How is the feel of the movie. Does it remind you more of the Original Trilogy or the Prequels? I was told the film is essentially a remake/mashup but with new faces. Is this true?

CHL

Superstar
Daps
How long does Finn last with Kylo until he's wounded?

The voice over heard in the first trailer "there's been an awakening..have you felt it?" Does that make into the movie?

Are Finn and Poe friends? What's the context of the scene in the trailer where they pass by each other and Finn turns around to look at him

Does the Jedi academy flashback have a lot of significance? What I mean by that is do they show how many apprentices Luke took on and how long time passed before it was decimated?
1. He doesn't go down immediately. And he actually manages to strike and partially wound Kylo Ren. To me he showed alot of potential.

2. Yes

3. Finn and Poe appear to be becoming really good friends. That scene is actually not when they first meet up. When see other they run up and hug :heh:and are very glad to see each other. Poe thanks Finn for completing his (Poe's) mission.

4. Unfortunately the Academy scenes were very minimal. Just the Luke/R2 scene,what we see in the trailer of the KOR, and Kylo Ren stabbing someone. Oh and Rey being dropped of at Jakku at like 5 years old.