Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I heard this was like the 'vinyl' of movies, they said JJ really captured the feel of the OG films.

Now I'm interested.

Even though I read the whole movie/plot already :troll:

Han got that work from his own son...that son? Kylo

Old Luke is only seen in the last scene, the whole movie is basically...a search for Luke? :wtf:

I take it he trained Kylo, Kylo turns to the DS, Luke goes into hiding.

Finn don't got da force wit him...da white bytch got it tho :mjpls:

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Character with Blue Lightsaber = Jedi character/main hero to the casuals and you damn well know that :martin:.

Just like how character with Red Lightsaber = Dark side character/main villain.

It's a black and white colour coded series that's simple enough to be followed by 6 year olds :comeon:

Prequels are irrelevant when this film is ignoring them and following the originals and what they did by only have two force characters in the movie as opposed to the legions in the prequels. You can see it in the marketing. Finn with Blue lightsaber, Ren with Red lightsaber. A casual or the uninformed then connects the dots. The final trailer had a line with "the force is calling to you" followed by a shot of Finn with the ligthsaber. You need to stop with the disingenuity:scust:
@23Stapscity is going to defending this shyt until he dies just stop

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
star-wars6.jpg

Look at these seats in France :dwillhuh:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
@THASTUNNA it appears Kylo is still like an apprentice as at the end after Kylo was injured Snoke tells Hux to find Kylo Ren and come to Snoke, and says "It's time to complete his training".

I think he is going to end up with a Darth title in Episode 8 :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
1. Unclear, will find out in Episode 8. But the way he fought against Kylo Ren before being wounded, I DO think he is force sensitive. Han Solo from the OT or Padme wouldn't have fared anywhere near as well as Finn did. Boba Fett wouldn't have held up as long. Stormtrooper training can't account for it.

2. We are going to have vastly differing perspectives on this question. IMO of course not. He does have feelings for Rey and goes to Starkiller base to save her though.

3. It's not an either/or. Both sides ITT this thread weren't compeltely right on this one. He does have comedic moments (the most of anyone) and had to be saved on Han's freighter from a creature but he is still an elite trooper and WAS competent at numerous things.

Hmmmmm:patrice:

You know Breh I'm going to go ahead and trust your opinion even though we haven't agreed on everything, but I respect you. I'm still not

Happy about the black-man as comedic side kick shyt. I know Star Wars has its comedic moments but the "more than any other character" doesn't sit right with me.

Ok I've got three more questions.

1). How does Finn fair using the lightsaber early in the film BEFORE the Kylo Renn battle.

2). If it's shown that Finn has "feelings" for Rey are those feelings reciprocated?

3). Do you feel, HONESTLY, that Finn is a character who can stand independent from Rey? What I mean by that is if Rey is going to train with Luke and Finn gets left behind, is his character strong enough, and is he given enough respect that the audience will follow a separate journey of awakening/adventure with him? Or is his charcyer's imortance tethered to hers?

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
from what I heard from audio of Han and Kylo is that Han tells him " Snoke is using you for your powers" really wonder how han knows Snoke
@THASTUNNA it appears Kylo is still like an apprentice as at the end after Kylo was injured Snoke tells Hux to find Kylo Ren and come to Snoke, and says "It's time to complete his training".

I think he is going to end up with a Darth title in Episode 8 :lupe:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
from what I heard from audio of Han and Kylo is that Han tells him " Snoke is using you for your powers" really wonder how han knows Snoke
In the movie when he says it it doesn't appear to be in a way that implies that Han knows Snoke personally. We'll see though :patrice: Maybe Snoke has been known to the Repubulic for several years and they have encountered him before.