Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Don't hold out much hope for
WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS
finn being awesome male lead in this movie
internet basically spoiled a lot of the good scenes shown in the trailer already. The boy finn is like a rookie stormtrooper who plays it up like he's hot shyt. Also a bit dumb
He spends the majority of the movie getting his ass kicked
even by a random no name stormtrooper
HEAVY SPOILERS
https://a.pomf.cat/yxfofz.webm
Not sure what they can do to salvage him if he's such a joke in the first movie driven by thirst for a pawg

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
star-wars-force-awakens-3d-glasses.jpg

do anyone pick these up?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

:krs:Out of 123 reviews? Who the fukk said this has been getting a subpar reception? :ufdup: I usually agree with the critics, so I'm so fukking hyped now. :feedme:The Today Show morning anchors were gushing over this, and Tamron Hall said it was the first movie she's seen in years that she wants to see again and buy a DVD for. :obama: 1 day to go....:blessed:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Wonderful it's got great RT scores

STILL doesn't answer the question on whether Finn is Rey's Step N Fetch, with no Force Powers
like i said before Finn was used to get black people to support the film and just before you post some one talked about how Tamron Hall likes to movie :heh: ..... another posters was waiting for IGN to review it before watching it :mjlol: and this site aint majority black if most of theses posters are waiting for cacs sites to drop positive reviews on this movie... .even when we have basically been told finn aint shyt.... and if these posters are even "black" which i highly doubt now.... they are some c00ns for defending this shyt

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
like i said before Finn was used to get black people to support the film and just before you post some one talked about how Tamron Hall likes to movie :heh: ..... another posters was waiting for IGN to review it before watching it :mjlol: and this site aint majority black if most of theses posters are waiting for cacs sites to drop positive reviews on this movie... .even when we have basically been told finn aint shyt.... and if these posters are even "black" which i highly doubt now.... they are some c00ns for defending this shyt

First, I'm very much black, check my post history. Second, I've been a Star Wars fan since 1977, before Billy Dee joined the cast, (saw all 3 of the originals in the theatre), so I was gonna support this movie regardless. The idea that black people are that simple-minded that they only support or are interested in a movie with black characters and would be hood-winked by the marketing for this movie is more insulting and simple-minded than your accusations of c00nery, boo.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
First, I'm very much black, check my post history. Second, I've been a Star Wars fan since 1977, before Billy Dee joined the cast, (saw all 3 of the originals in the theatre), so I was gonna support this movie regardless. The idea that black people are that simple-minded that they only support or are interested in a movie with black characters and would be hood-winked by the marketing for this movie is more insulting and simple-minded than your accusations of c00nery, boo.
:coffee:
giphy.gif